Author Topic: BNL EYW - List of Faction Vassals, Claimants and Leaders-  (Read 7586 times)

Lope de Rojas

• Grandmaster Knight
  • It's Party time!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: IG_Ctz_Lua
  • M&BWB
Re: BNL EYW - List of Faction Vassals, Claimants and Leaders-
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »
On topic again, the officials of the companies changed more often than you can change your underwears... but I think the previous names would be correct...
For 24 years I've waited to see or hear from Santa Claus and when he finally shows himself you guys **** permanent ban him. :(

Jezze

• Steam - oll_jezze
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: Saltbag
  • WBM&BNWVC
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 08:35:10 PM »
On topic again, the officials of the companies changed more often than you can change your underwears... but I think the previous names would be correct...

At least I will add your Spanish lord-names, the names of the Flanders and others are coming, so we will see how far we will come with that.

Smissen

• Knight at Arms
  • Crux sacra sit mihi lux
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 07:42:15 PM »

At least I will add your Spanish lord-names, the names of the Flanders and others are coming, so we will see how far we will come with that.

The armies of both sides were practicably existed out of hired soldiers/merchants.
Like Austrians (garrisoned in Maastricht,back then Austrian territory),Protestant Germans,Huguenots (Reformed French church followers),English,Scottish and many other nationalities were hired soldiers in the Dutch army in the war.
I know that the Spanish had many Italian hiring soldiers,I'll try to check which nationalities there were in the Spanish
army back then.

"Zonder Vreesch Ende Blaem"

Smissen