SP Native Mount and Blade Mod: Age of Randomness! Screens are up!

Users who are viewing this thread

modtitle.jpg
  :smile:

About the Mod:
This is my Mod! Its a mod that combines my interests into the game! This mod is not meant to be major, just thought it would be fun to release my once private mod. This is my first ever mod that was released to the public!

Storyline/Background info:
Swadians: Once the powerful ruler of all of calradia, their infantry troops are unmatched in technology and their cavalry is the best in the known world. They are struggling for control over the masses of troops that surround them in Calradia. No Ranged units. (Est. Difficulty: Easy)

Rhodoks: As part of the Rhodok mainland, these colonies pose a threat to the Swadian Empire. These men are well trained with their pikes, they are the only faction to have a phalanx type unit. These units are great at fighting and they cant definately devastate cavalry. Their main infantry are armed with small halberds. These men have great attack, but they lack the correct troops to siege castles effectively. None of their troops have shields. No archers/ranged units. (Est. Difficulty: Easy)

Nords: The Southern invaders, these men are armed with viking weapons, the same godly weapons their ancestors have given them. These men are tough and disciplined. They have the best weapons in Calradia, but most prefer not to wear armor, making them targets for archers and long range units. Have some spear throwing units. (Est. Difficulty: Medium)

Vaegirs: The best archers and sharpshooters in the world. These goodshots are perfect for sniping enemies. These men are the only people who have access to gun powder and accurate guns, these men are all about shooting people. They specialize in archers and light infantry. Their infantry will not survive long against other infantry, but their archers are renowned to be untouchable. (Est. Difficulty Medium-Hard).

Khergits: The only mounted archers in calradia, they posses the fastest horses and the most powerful bows. Their most renowned troops are mounted crossbowmen, they pack a punch, at close range, these men are able to penetrate even the toughest of Swadian armor, but if melee troops get close enough, they will be slaughtered.

FEATURES: You Should Read, click spoilers for more info
OMGWTF Throwing Helmets!: Yes! There are throwing Helmets LOL
Need I say more?
HUGE BANDIT PARTIES: Ever wanted a challenge?
Hehehehe, exactly what the title says... Get ready to face hundreds of Sea Raiders aided with professional mercenaries. Unless you have higher tier troops, get ready for a long battle.
Expanded/Replaced Mercenary Tree: The Mercenaries are newer and tougher (Literally)
The mercenaries I'm going to implement are real mercenaries, as in they do get kills, although very powerful, they will be useless against higher teir troops like knights and lords. These troops are mainly for filling up ranks with quick professional troops. Oh yeah! Did I mention that Bandits can have Mercenaries too?
Tougher troops overall!: Every Faction has tough troops, get ready for a newer more harsh Calradia!
You will find that the average recruit is not a recruit anymore, he has 9 strength and 8 agility, but wait until you get to the highest teir...
New Items: New Items, you'll see when you play the mod! I personally like the "Handheld Ballista" and the "OMGWTF! Throwing Helmets!"
Virtually Unlimited Food: Now you can support those large armies! Food now takes 99999... Hours to deplete.
Yup, one army, one pack of sardines...
Large Recruitment numbers: Ever had lots of cash that just cant go away? Now it can, you can hire hundreds of troops at villages and taverns!
Recruit hundreds of troops from villages, leadership increases max party size greatly.

MORE...

PROGRESS:
Faction Troop Trees: 40% Need to add Khergits, Vaegirs, Nords troops... Done with Rhodoks and Swadian
Mercenaries: 100% Done with current mercenaries, going to add more after I'm done with the Faction troop trees.
Items: 30% or less These items will come when new units are made, new units= new items.
Overall: I dunno (Dont know what color to make this  :smile: )

BUGS:
-I Accidentally made Mercenary Ballistamen upgrade into Mercenary Cavalry or something like that.
-The Meat of War (or Beef in the Weapons section) doesnt work, you have it, but its invisible and you cant use it.

Things to know:
Lords stay in cities and towns for a long time, they need to restock on their 2500 troops! (Either that or its bugged  :???:)

SCREENSHOTS:

Recruitment:
97705875.jpg

Rhodok Phalanx:
mb32.jpg

mb30w.jpg

Swadian Exterminators:
mb27.jpg

mb26w.jpg

Swadian King's Guard:
mb29l.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Version 0.1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IBWVVX9J
Mediafire mirror going to be added
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1588

NOTES:
Swadians, Nords, Khergits, Vagirs all have place holder names picked out from a list of random names! (Lol, I cant believe there is such a tool to pick out random names...)

Credits List:

dejawolf: Medieval Helmets Pack, Awesome helmets! Thanks P.S. I think I donated some cash.
gutekfiutek: Polished Buildings Mod, Awesome mod resource, thanks!
OSP Weapons: (All the contributors, Thank You): Some Weapons
OSP Armor: (All the contributors, Thank You again): Some armor
Mirathei: Formations and Shield Bash! Thanks!

I would gladly accept any help currently
-Need some screenshot makers (not really the kind of help you'd expect?)

If I'm missing Anything please let me know! ASAP!

Maximus183 said:
Woops, my bad. But anyhow, it's a unique idea (I think) and someone's sure to like it. Good Luck!

Wasn't this... http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66390.0.html , kind of the same thing? If not, oh well, apologies...

But perhaps, joint forces would be better, instead of making two identical mods. Both guys seem to have similar ideas and aproach when it comes to...throwing/launching stuff...

Either way, as Maximus said, someone might actually like this so...good luck with it.

hairfree said:
Maximus183 said:
Woops, my bad. But anyhow, it's a unique idea (I think) and someone's sure to like it. Good Luck!

Wasn't this... http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,66390.0.html , kind of the same thing? If not, oh well, apologies...

But perhaps, joint forces would be better, instead of making two identical mods. Both guys seem to have similar ideas and aproach when it comes to...throwing/launching stuff...

Either way, as Maximus said, someone might actually like this so...good luck with it.

I saw this and wondered if someone would mention my mod :grin:

Random mods are a lot of fun to make AND play so good luck with this one!

ScorchHawk said:
hairfree said:
Maximus183 said:

I saw this and wondered if someone would mention my mod :grin:

Random mods are a lot of fun to make AND play so good luck with this one!

Maybe we'll do a joint operations mod later on in the future.

Back
Top Bottom