Very nice feel of the combat, why is that?

Users who are viewing this thread

ahseph

Sergeant at Arms
Hi Albertus Magnus,

I must say your mod is really really delicious! Very ncie work, please continue, I am a supporter :smile:

Story aside, after playing your mod, I suddenly find other major mods lacking in something especially in terms of combat. Sword slashes, staff bashing, shield blocking pack an impact and feel really good. ie. a sword slash feels like a SLASH and bash feels like BASH, not sure how to properly describe the feel, but i'm sure you know what i mean! Did you modify anything?

Also the visual, colors/brightness, I know we are able to adjust the brightness etc, but when I first load the mod as compared to other mods, all the items, background landscape also feel very different, feel real. :smile:

Can I ask how did you do that? Because I really hope to have YOUR combat settings/tweaks implemented in ALL my mods, makes all the combats so much fun! I may not be able to modify other major mods, but at least some of the mods based on native files :p (coz I need to have some kingdom management/be king/more factions to fight etc to feed the hunger)

Cheers,
Your supporter

ahseph said:
Hi Albertus Magnus,

I must say your mod is really really delicious! Very ncie work, please continue, I am a supporter :smile:

Story aside, after playing your mod, I suddenly find other major mods lacking in something especially in terms of combat. Sword slashes, staff bashing, shield blocking pack an impact and feel really good. ie. a sword slash feels like a SLASH and bash feels like BASH, not sure how to properly describe the feel, but i'm sure you know what i mean! Did you modify anything?

Also the visual, colors/brightness, I know we are able to adjust the brightness etc, but when I first load the mod as compared to other mods, all the items, background landscape also feel very different, feel real. :smile:

Can I ask how did you do that? Because I really hope to have YOUR combat settings/tweaks implemented in ALL my mods, makes all the combats so much fun! I may not be able to modify other major mods, but at least some of the mods based on native files :p (coz I need to have some kingdom management/be king/more factions to fight etc to feed the hunger)

Cheers,
Your supporter

First of all thank you very much!  :grin:
...well I didn't change anything about the combat system, except for the items I added,
but I believe, they're not able to change the feeling.  :roll: I don't know, but if you like things,
the way they are, I'm glad!
I changed the colors of many textures to make it look more vivid. I like it as well. The only
problem is, it spoils the size of the download and makes the "not-changed-textures" look a
little bad.

Back
Top Bottom