Still no new version??

Users who are viewing this thread

xxx672

Veteran
My last visit here was 6 months ago, it was version .95e
and now it is still .95e ???

sorry, i cant play other mods except this one
i really look forward to a new version

Version 0.95e was released around 4 months ago. Unfortunately I have been very occupied with many other things and not yet put together a new version. The way things are now, it is more likely that I will make one for Warband than update the current one.

I'm glad you guys are still playing the mod and looking forward to a new version. I also wish to create one with the ideas I have, its just a lot of other things came up, and I haven't been doing anything with M&B for a while. It looks like 1866 finally released a beta version, and many other mods are coming out - I'm sure some of them are as enjoyable as EGIII.

Hehe, there's no mod I play and enjoy more than Expanded Gameplay III. At least not yet. Maybe TLD 1.011 will change that, but I don't think so.

Chel said:
I'm glad you guys are still playing the mod and looking forward to a new version. I also wish to create one with the ideas I have, its just a lot of other things came up, and I haven't been doing anything with M&B for a while. It looks like 1866 finally released a beta version, and many other mods are coming out - I'm sure some of them are as enjoyable as EGIII.

Nope. Not for me. The best IMO was EGII. Propably I'll reset to that. Can it be played with the current M&B version?

''- The game will still be incredibly moddable. In fact so far, only one file of the module system is incompatible with 1.011 mods.''

from http://www.moddb.com/games/mount-blade/news/mountblade-multiplayer-expansion

ok, its a message from march but, it seems like many things stay the same, so you can (please...) continue modding on this one... Please?

Is EGII playable with the current version of EGII?

If yes, what should I do? Change something in the ini file?

Chel said:
Version 0.95e was released around 4 months ago. Unfortunately I have been very occupied with many other things and not yet put together a new version. The way things are now, it is more likely that I will make one for Warband than update the current one.

Warband is out, I'm just saying.  :roll:

Evilknightz said:
That was the greatest necro of all time, reported.

?

What are you talking about? The thread was on the first page (or early second at most) when I posted.
Noting in a thread 70 days old about a change isn't necroposting.

Back
Top Bottom