Problem or bug :S?

Users who are viewing this thread

Xtrm2Matt

Regular
hey there :grin:

i started playing your mod and its realy awsome nice job for that :grin: Keep the good work up :grin:

but afther a while playing it and i got stuck on A Criminal mission you need to deliver 5 Tea to 5 people :razz: (hmm wonder what that can be that tea dont ask im always stoned xD)

and all 4 Accept they tea so 1 of the 5 doesnt :S realy pitty because i dont know what to do and how the story gose one

problem is the Castle Guard in Dentwin:

if i want to talk to him i got only 2 options 1 do you want to visit the lord 2 no i dont

so he dont ask for the tea (realy stupid idiot for not Accpeting that stuf i mean Cmon maybe i need to accept that xD ok siruesly now) theres no option for tea by that guy so im stuck in the game in that part and if i dont cant go on with your story i think im going to be crazy :S  hopefully not

so hope you got my info for this bug or problem

This has been asked so much... look around. But you have to have negative relations with Oughnar, and then sneak in and talk to him.

other questin i have the newest patch for this mod but does that mean it works also with savegames??? if not do i need to start over?

Umm... I wouldnt download the patch, because I think Albertus uploaded the wrong file and it screws up the game...
The bug-fix (working) patch should be released soon.

back to the same thing i saw and ofcours from you that you need a bad reputation to talk with that damm guard

questin How much negative Rep???

Xtrm2Matt said:
back to the same thing i saw and ofcours from you that you need a bad reputation to talk with that damm guard

questin How much negative Rep???

I don't know. But I believe pretty bad! And taking the town is no good option, as you won't be able to sneak into town anymore.

Back
Top Bottom