question

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord_Detrinium said:
I talked to a people, and now what do I do?
(I accidentally read all he does not talk xD)

btw Where are you from?

Please read, what the people want to tell you, and when you got a quest read the quest and it will
also tell you what to do. It's not complicated. There are two men in Prisannes, who met your brother.
And one of them will tell you where he went and also give you a quest.
Good luck!

No offense but maybe you should take some time to check out and find out yourself. What is the fun in the mod if you keep asking what to do next, its more fun to find out by yourself.(I for one had no problem with it )

The poblema is that the map does not show the monastery, but questlog talks to go to the monastery, woe is difficult to understand :???:  :???:  :?:

Lord_Detrinium said:
The poblema is that the map does not show the monastery, but questlog talks to go to the monastery, woe is difficult to understand :???:  :???:  :?:

no it's not. It's quite obvious, that a little farmer from a small Zalethion village does not know, where a forgotten(!!!) monastery is.
Be creative! Try to ask people in game. And try out things, before you ask!

:roll: It would be better if you speak the name of the village because I was in all the villages and talked with farmers, and continue to try to find the monastery

I'm not psychic to know which village to go, do not speak questlog where I go to complete the quest  :smile:

Lord_Detrinium said:
:roll: It would be better if you speak the name of the village because I was in all the villages and talked with farmers, and continue to try to find the monastery

I'm not psychic to know which village to go, do not speak questlog where I go to complete the quest  :smile:

...talk to the scout.

ok other quest btw the problem of the castle guard is no problem any more because i had save games from a older vesion of the mod so thats okay now :grin:

quest is:

im now to the part where i need to fight that basterd of a king but every time it says your not strong enought to defeat him get more troops balblabla

so how can i defeat that basterd :grin:????

Back
Top Bottom