The North 912 - a mod of roots of yggdrasil - version 3 released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you perhaps using Warband?
If you are not, i dont know what the solution is, other than to get Warband and the Brytenwalda mod if you want vikings :wink:

No, I meant if you were using Warband or Mount & Blade, because this mod is for Mount & Blade and wont work with Warband.
Besides what is your problem actually?

The problem was in the one of the files besides folder North 912. It corrupts grafics.
P.S.Even Bandits fight in formations :smile:

Havn't been keeping up to date so I was wondering if the map has been fixed? Especially between the mainland of the Jutlan Peninsula and the Isle of Odense. In my current game the entire Danish army cannot move :S

Hey guys,
everytime I want to start the mod there is an error message that says: "Unable to open texture file Textures/longship.dds". What can I do to get the mod started?

to je natolik blbej mod, že to snad ani nejde říct..jak někdo může vypustit do oběhu takový paskvil. Nejde bojovat. Jakmile se avatar ocitne v chumlu nepřátel a snažím se prosekat, nic se neděje. Teda pardon, děje-pořád to (levý klik myši,defaultní nastavení) takže pořád se děje že skáču lehám ale nebojuji. Zkuste to opravit. Každý mod mi šel jen tento ygdrassill je na hovno. Nejlepší je sword of damocles. :smile:

hi,do you know there:
Yhjaelta
Hjalmrothull
Hjorr
Haendig
Vigman
Dahsbogohelt
Ivispareja
Hondugr
Unger
Strithsman
Warth
Haerjer
Thung
Gother
Landnammar
Lettr Herjar i Vikingr
Hondugr Herjar i Vikingr

Temae, I suppose you don't work more at this mod, but if you do, you could use some research from Wratch of Norseman mod at TWC: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=306

Just out of the head:

Yhjaelta = (yew)Bowhero
Hjalmrothull = Helmet-something
Hjorr = No idea
Haendig = old danish word for skilled
Vigman = Fight-man
Dahsbogohelt - Yewbowhero
Ivispareja - This is  finish so i can't remember.
Hondugr - old norse word for skilled
Unger - young
Strithsman - Fighting man
Warth - Watch
Haerjer - Warrior/Plunderer
Thung- Heavy
Gother - Good or person from Gotland
Landnammar - Landtaker(settler)
Lettr Herjar i Vikingr - Light Warrior/plunderer on raid
Hondugr Herjar i Vikingr - Skilled warrior/plunderer on raid

HUtH, you are right, I am not working on it anymore.

Sorry Úlfvaldr, but I don't know why it doesn't open. But I doubt you would be able to correct most of them, because the mapeditor itself is quite buggy and as far as I remember, most of the bugs were not evident from the mapeditor. Anyways, I tried firing the old map editor up, but it crashed before i could get it to load anything. Sorry for not being any help  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom