Patch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey folks!

I uploaded some files, that should solve the main bugs!
Just copy them into the AAM-folder, but don't forget to backup the old files!

I'll change main download as well!

Albertus.

download:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1580

im sorry but it doesnt work for me -.-

in the first village scene were you have to fight thos bandits  i get a script error popping up

then after losing the battle when i press continue i cant continue doesnt matter how many times i press

Yep. Lots of errors. Those I encountered in 5 minutes gameplay:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2204: Invalid Party Id: 65536; LINE NO.: 1:
At script: get_culture_with_party_faction_for_music.

In my inventory, my shield suddenly was look through! I'll have to test whether it does the same thing in battle... brb.. IT IS! :lol: But only from the from side... funny :grin:

Oh, also, when I click on my character on the inventory, it doesn't turn around, but changes to a naked peasant for the first two clicks, a naked peasant with bow for the third before turning back into my character...

I then decided to start a new game..

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 23: Invalid Script Parameter ID: 0; LINE NO.: 0:
At script : music_set_situation_with_culture
During the attack of the bandits on my village. well, first thing to happen, actually.

After I was knocked out and woken again, next surprise: I have an army of 82 soldiers! + Some horse (Windsoul, iirc?) in my inventory.

Also, several
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1942: Invalid Item Kind ID: 161736547; LINE NO.: 87:
At script : set_items_for_tournament.
to see when pressing L...

I have screenshots, if needed.

Good luck fixing you fix :wink:

Oh, I forgot: Checking the factions turned up... Peace! Everyone is at war with noone!

sorry but i am also having same problems:smile:
and another interesting thing when i opened new game.
i have started with nice mount and a club against bandits

where did this nice mount came from?:smile:
and after battle,i have seen that i have more then 80+ ,and many many script errors going around everywhere:smile:

also when i talked with john he is only sending me to novice fighter,after battle i was not starting near him.
just startin in empty map ,pressing tab and going him again,and he sends to to same novice fighter again again:smile::smile:

it look like that this 3-4 file not being better for us,we may change all again from beginning :grin:

anyway, thx for trying more and more for solving problems,
i am sure you wil done after some more tries :cool:

Right now I'm uploading a new bugfixed full version instead to the original one.
I will also make an upload with only the text files, so you don't have to download all
the textures again...

Back
Top Bottom