BNL EYW - Development/Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Jezze said:
Well, if you think what we need, dont hesitate to make a small list and we will see how it will turn out.

EDIT: I just spoke to our new modeler, ismael.karakose, and he promised to give him some models. I saw some screenies and darn, he is good :smile:. That includes a weapon and a ship for now, the ship needs some adjustment to fit in our time span, but that shouldn't be a real problem.

Yeah  :grin: Awes0me!

On request, a list with the future heroes/NPC's of the mod;

- Kenau Simonsdochter Hasselaer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenau_Simonsdochter_Hasselaer
Faction*: Holland

- Jan Koppelstok
faction:  ?

- Pier Gerlofs Donia
Faction: Frisians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pier_Gerlofs_Donia

- Johan van Oldenbarneveld#
Faction: Holland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_van_Oldenbarnevelt

#= I have my doubts about this one. He was executed after a while and part of the army of Holland. So my doubts.

*= For background stories they should used or if they will used for patrols.

If you have any suggestions for the Flanders and others, please post them.

Wakarusa said:
I write soundtracks, if you need any chinese or any other kind of music for the mod, i can write.

Well, if you would make some tracks, it would be great!

At the moment I am looking of what kind of music you could make, maybe some Renaissance stylish soundtrack.
Or a version of the different anthems of the different nations.

Wakarusa said:
I write soundtracks, if you need any chinese or any other kind of music for the mod, i can write.

You can also translate the mod to a Chinese version if you want?

I don't speak chinese, but about the chinese music, I can write some. Anthems? Of course!!! That would be great ^^ Just give me some examples of the ones you like just to have a basis...
o/

How about Gebed voor het Vaderland, or Onze Lieve Vrouw van Vlaanderen?

Wakarusa said:
Got those and some more, im scoring stuff to send you at the weekend ^^
o/

Thanks very much  :grin:. Another question which I need an awnser on;

Do you guys think we could use/need a website for our own? This to publish screenshots on, lots of information, you can collect comments, start easier polls etc. I can provide a site, so that is not a problem too. Development of the mod comes first ofcourse. Please post your opinion or comment.

Well, I think is better to have the info more condensed in one place, it just need a good organization. Here you can have more publicity for the mod, but if you think that would be better to host this in an external forum, you have the last word, I think.

Well, it is meant to center the information, as Lope said. Showing screenshots more easily, but than I am talking about a REAL website and not a forum. So the amount of user submitted content would be minimal. I am working an lay-out to show it all good liek updates etc.

It is better to overview the information and screenshots in that way, but I will keep posting the same information here also. It is only quite some work to do it and the mod development of the mod goes first.

i think that you need to post it in here first. and building the mod than an external forum. if you do the last then you need twice so much time. then you need to make the mod better and do the external forum

It also happens to me, I have... one, two, three, four... four places to post the progress of my mod, and two of them are quite abandoned...

Well, posting here will be prior ofcourse. Most people will read it, and again, it won't be an EXTERNAL FORUM but a WEBSITE. The info will be published a little later on the website than I think, to show it in a more overviewable way.

Back
Top Bottom