BNL EYW - Development/Recruiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I already have a solid template in mind, that is the Realistic Combat Module, which I also ported to 1257 AD. I can tweak the item_kinds1 and in a few days give it to you so you can test the results for yourselves :wink:.

I would prefer if you would use the module system. Because we use the module system to change the text files. I do not know if you are familiar with that, but it is way easier than by editing the text files. I can send you the module_items file and module_troops file if you need them.

Alright, send them to rodrigo.sobota at gmail dot com. Or upload them somewhere and pm me with the link.

BTW, there's another period mod in development, "Death of the Renaissance". I suggest you check out their youtube videos, particularly on pike and musketry, if you haven't already  :wink:.

Here's one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIGH3luxiBw

Because of the great work that our new development member, Jean Plassy, already did on tweaking the firearms, we will need someone who can model an Arquebuse. This one should have a standard which was used pretty much in the period.

haakbus-t13314.jpg

EDIT: Some new screenies of the Custom Battle Mod, it is working!

That's a possiblity and a good suggestion. The texture would need to be changed, but I have some problems with the connection of some parts since this is my first time of really scening interiors. But that is going pretty well, so I will look what I can do.

Maybe you are or someone would be interested in making such as a texture. I can give you the name only of the texture, since I cannot come on the internet with my laptop and will be off in several hours until sunday.

EDIT: That is the stone_wall_interior in the Texture folder of the M&B root fodler. Best is to copy them to somewhere else and edit them. Or else ause a BRF file to see result or else ingame.

Update from me:

Working on this handmatchlock:

source: http://www.militaryheritage.com/images/handmatchlock1.JPG

It's not a perfect copy, but these guns were unique anyway (stuff wasn't made in large quantities back then, and especially firearms were very dependant an their makers for their looks )

Ah, some nice progress indeed. I found another pack of firearm models we can use :wink:. I almost finished with the character start menu's so I can almost start with the items etc.

Back
Top Bottom