BNL EYW - Screenshot Gallery

Users who are viewing this thread

Another screenshot, EATRC armour re-textured by Stinus;

armor3.png

That 1 armour you just posted should be only used by Spanish troops. Oh, a suggestion, perhaps you could remove all helmets that are used before 1400, like all the viking stuff. Perhaps you then have a proper overview of all the items you can use.

Stinus said:
That 1 armour you just posted should be only used by Spanish troops. Oh, a suggestion, perhaps you could remove all helmets that are used before 1400, like all the viking stuff. Perhaps you then have a proper overview of all the items you can use.

I think they were already planning to do that :eek: Just a guess :p

Well, I managed to get my hands on some new artwork from the period. These are only a few examples and I have even more. These can be used for the research, textures etc. Hopefully you like them.

Screenshots
Hospital;                              Dance;                      Religion;

Market;                      Plunder;                Torture;              Hanging;

Behold  :shock: !
I present to you, my first model ever made for M&B! So yeah, it's pretty ugly and such but still :razz:. For the people who don't recognize it, it's a bullet bag they used in that time to store their bullets and gunpowder. I want to make so that you can find easier the ammo on a battlefield. The model is still very raw and I am not able to texture it somehow. At the moment I am trying to implant it in M&B to see how it looks.

1stmodel.png

It looks more as a purse now :razz:.

Jezze, the above two belong in the Development thread...  :roll:

(for god's sake man, you're a mod here :razz: )

And if I can give you a hint on the bag: Bevel is your friend, and remove the lid of the bag as a 3d item, just texture it on :wink:

Peralta said:

And if I can give you a hint on the bag: Bevel is your friend, and remove the lid of the bag as a 3d item, just texture it on :wink:

It's a screenshot. So, what does it actually matter? Next time I will post in the Dev. topic if you are so troubled with it.

Jezze said:
Peralta said:

It's a screenshot. So, what does it actually matter? Next time I will post in the Dev. topic if you are so troubled with it.

Every screenshot = an image
but
every image =/= a screenshot

Screenshots are commonly accepted as being ingame :wink:

Peralta said:
Jezze said:
Peralta said:

but

Geek discussion! Lemme join in  :mrgreen:
And that's bull****, it an be interpreted either way.
A screenie of this conversation is also a screenie.
It doesn't say in-game screenies anywhere

Verbeek said:
Peralta said:
Jezze said:
Peralta said:

but

Geek discussion! Lemme join in  :mrgreen:
And that's bull****, it an be interpreted either way.
A screenie of this conversation is also a screenie.
It doesn't say in-game screenies anywhere

Ehm, take a look at the OP...

Now stop this bull**** as you so correctly called it and only post ingame screenshots here!  :cool:

Well, meet Henk, he is impotent and his wife left him for a 16 year old stable-boy...

No, this is a Castle Guard of any Holland city you will encounter. In the field they are the State Landknechts and the armor is originally from the EATRC mod. Currently they use an awlpike and they are pretty strong units in general.

Not bad, but please get rid of those nasal helmets! He is still looking too medieval for 16th/17th century guard.

Back
Top Bottom