Author Topic: BNL EYW - Bug Reports  (Read 20031 times)

spijdie

• Sergeant Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
  • WB
Re: BNL EYW - Bèta Bug Reports
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2009, 05:44:12 PM »
i'm not so bad as you think  8-)

and did you guys fixed the new bugs
━━━━━━━━┏┓
┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓    ┃┃
┗┫   ┃   ┣┛ ┏━━┻┃
 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃  ┣━━ ┃
 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃
 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━

Jezze

• Steam - oll_jezze
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: Saltbag
  • WBM&BNWVC
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2009, 05:48:28 PM »
Yup, I fixed a lot of bugs yesterday and now I am doing some after-care on the troops and items. After that, the lord will get a refresh and then the map will get a make-over.

I will update the list hopefully this evening.

Jezze

• Steam - oll_jezze
    • View Profile
  • WBM&BNWVC
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2009, 07:35:09 PM »
Updated, thought I fixed more, my list was longer... :?

Lope de Rojas

• Grandmaster Knight
  • It's Party time!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: IG_Ctz_Lua
  • M&BWB
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »
Other problem,

- Recruits without boots (but easy to solve with the "tf_guarantee_boots" flag).
- "Estoque de Capitano" sounds strange, I think is better to keep all the names in English, if not, it must be "Estoque de Capitán".
- And other problems with the name of some items (just translation).
- When I tried to talk with the Village Elder from Manhay, it jumped to this dialog: Surrender or die, make your choice. Also, the village elder didn't have any clothes and there weren't any items in the trade window.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 06:04:04 PM by Lope de Rojas »
For 24 years I've waited to see or hear from Santa Claus and when he finally shows himself you guys **** permanent ban him. :(

Jezze

• Steam - oll_jezze
    • View Profile
  • WBM&BNWVC
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »
Other problem,

- Recruits without boots (but easy to solve with the "tf_guarantee_boots" flag).
- "Estoque de Capitano" sounds strange, I think is better to keep all the names in English, if not, it must be "Estoque de Capitán".
- And other problems with the name of some items (just translation).
- When I tried to talk with the Village Elder from Manhay, it jumped to this dialog: Surrender or die, make your choice. Also, the village elder didn't have any clothes and there weren't any items in the trade window.

That from the menu should be a bug, will take a look at it.

EDIT, The dialogue bug I did not have. Probably I fixed it earlier by editing another same problem. The both cloth bugs are fixed now.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 08:54:23 PM by Jezze »

hellothere

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2009, 09:39:00 AM »
Hello, my first time trying a mod for this game so it might just be me doing it wrong but I can't get it to work.
The loading screen gives me an Eighty Years of War loading screen but when I start a new game it's just the standard game.
Do I have to do anything special to install it besides dumping it into the Mount&Blade folder?

Jezze

• Steam - oll_jezze
    • View Profile
  • WBM&BNWVC
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2009, 05:15:08 PM »
Hello, my first time trying a mod for this game so it might just be me doing it wrong but I can't get it to work.
The loading screen gives me an Eighty Years of War loading screen but when I start a new game it's just the standard game.
Do I have to do anything special to install it besides dumping it into the Mount&Blade folder?

You must put it in the Modules folder, not in the M&B folder. To run the module, select one from the selection screen when you start up the game. I suggest you reinstall M&B so you have the original files again and put the mod in the Modules folder. Maybe this tutorial helps; http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,59606.msg1540952.html#msg154095

hellothere

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2009, 07:14:40 PM »
I did that and now whenever i start the loading screen freezes at processing INI file and I get "RLG error unable to open file; Commonres/ani_walk_sideways.brf  :?

Lope de Rojas

• Grandmaster Knight
  • It's Party time!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: IG_Ctz_Lua
  • M&BWB
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2009, 08:05:43 PM »
Download again the mod.
For 24 years I've waited to see or hear from Santa Claus and when he finally shows himself you guys **** permanent ban him. :(

Jezze

• Steam - oll_jezze
    • View Profile
  • WBM&BNWVC
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2010, 01:50:29 PM »
I did that and now whenever i start the loading screen freezes at processing INI file and I get "RLG error unable to open file; Commonres/ani_walk_sideways.brf  :?

Something wrong with your M&B game or the mod. Seems pretty weird. Hopefully it works now.

Fixed another bug today, the market screen, it get the texture out of the banners file and that one was replaced with the banner from Brabant :P.

Another thing I need to report, if there will be bridges in the rivers, you won't be able to sail on a river at all. I do not know if it's possible to change those map icons somehow that you can sail threw them. But currently the bridges are on the rivers so for ships it is not able any more to sail on most rivers. So I suggest you buy a ship in the coastal towns.

Verbeek

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2010, 06:02:09 PM »

Something wrong with your M&B game or the mod. Seems pretty weird. Hopefully it works now.

Fixed another bug today, the market screen, it get the texture out of the banners file and that one was replaced with the banner from Brabant :P.

Another thing I need to report, if there will be bridges in the rivers, you won't be able to sail on a river at all. I do not know if it's possible to change those map icons somehow that you can sail threw them. But currently the bridges are on the rivers so for ships it is not able any more to sail on most rivers. So I suggest you buy a ship in the coastal towns.

And is there no way of disabling ship buying in inland towns?

Jezze

• Steam - oll_jezze
    • View Profile
  • WBM&BNWVC
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2010, 08:42:54 PM »
And is there no way of disabling ship buying in inland towns?

Yeah, think so. So I will do that in the next versions. I think I can do that pretty easily.

Jezze

• Steam - oll_jezze
    • View Profile
  • WBM&BNWVC
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2010, 05:22:26 PM »
Ok, most sail bugs are fixed by placing bridges and edging rivers. I will see how I can position the castles of Flanders better and how the other bugs can be fixed. Most are done ;).

Verbeek

« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2010, 11:00:59 PM »
First bug found in .21

position of the pistol, while holding is perfect, but 'sheathed' its positioned wrong
(click to show/hide)

Jezze

• Steam - oll_jezze
    • View Profile
  • WBM&BNWVC
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2010, 11:02:51 PM »
 :|, really, really strange. Thought I changed that very early ago.