A suggestion to the modder

Users who are viewing this thread

dreadlord

Knight
It's a awesome mod! However, maybe you could let the player get a small amount of experience, like 100 or 200, after each quest. Because there are a lot of quests and not so many rewards except the story itself, and in my opinion, some tiny rewards will make the game more interesting.

Yeah, but then wouldn't you have to balance the game too? I mean, then you'd have to set a certain amount of experiance for each quest depending on the difficulty.... Honestly, I"m not the modder, but experience for the quest is not only cliche but also pointless.

I have a suggestion too, why not, after the game ends, it continues and you are a lord of the kingdom serving your brother and (not a marshall) you can see the old king in prison with the grand thief and your relation with the king is 50 or so (since it IS your brother), and also, you own a castle or so..........Also, when I started playing, the two main kingdoms were at peace, this was really stupid..... As for "He brought peace to all the kingdoms", why not just forget about it?

Sorry for my grammer, I am not from a place where everyone speaks english (Everyone speaks Japanese).

DragonSlayer005 said:
I have a suggestion too, why not, after the game ends, it continues and you are a lord of the kingdom serving your brother and (not a marshall) you can see the old king in prison with the grand thief and your relation with the king is 50 or so (since it IS your brother), and also, you own a castle or so..........Also, when I started playing, the two main kingdoms were at peace, this was really stupid..... As for "He brought peace to all the kingdoms", why not just forget about it?

Sorry for my grammer, I am not from a place where everyone speaks english (Everyone speaks Japanese).

The peace is a BIG bug! I have to make it work, because else the story doesn't fit into the world.
In the Astorionar War Mod, Gallan will be the king of Zalethion and you can do, whatever you want.

Back
Top Bottom