I beat it

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep me too, and hopefully the war mod will come out soon to keep me occupied until then  :wink:

EDIT: Also, this is a great mod, but as a suggestion, maybe you could have some more war related quests if possible for the next part (If you do make another part) Quests like; help the Atlanteans fight off an invasion, or defend town A from oughnarian lords, etc. Also, wow, everyone is soo mean to the player! Its unbelievable!  :evil:

The story was cool except at the end when everybody treats you like a loser or in the main character's case the "other" brother.
Please make a add on that allows you to become the bad guy and conquer your brother's kingdom.

Leonene said:
The story was cool except at the end when everybody treats you like a loser or in the main character's case the "other" brother.
Please make a add on that allows you to become the bad guy and conquer your brother's kingdom.
YESSSSs.............. I want to burn Atlantis and Gallen (And his army/fiefs) to the ground.

screwed with the wrong brother.

Finished cool story but could be bigger  :razz:  and burning Atlantis sounds good after gallan been named king and not us.

i feel like my character DAMIT I WANT TO BE KING :sad: :sad:

can you make it so that we can slice that princess open i hate her -.-

and yes i am jaleous

I at least wanted to play on as a major lord serving Gallan. Or even betraying him since it was quite dodgy how he arrived early and the chancellor suddenly goes "he's so regal and awesome" even though we're both farmer kids, strange that. Everyobdy was so friggin rude to the player at the end as well, I supposed this is how you get corrupt, drunken, lustful princes.

Very nice story. The end was great in originality. And yes some continuing as bad guy would be very cool... :cool: Gathering some other unsettled lords (wart party) would be nice story link for 2 - as i hope it will come after such succes :wink:

First of all, great work! I had a lot of fun playing through this.

The story was interesting, and I enjoyed following it. Combat was pretty reasonably balanced and fun. Huge kudos for a start-to-finish quest mod with few bugs. The labyrinth was fun, if a bit empty.

My biggest annoyance was that there was no real fighting until after you find your brother. Until then, you are literally just running from place to place, with no real need to fight anyone. This was a bit disappointing... things picked up a little for the final act, but by then the mod was pretty much over.

Evilknightz said:
Those last two posts were the greatest necromancy i have ever witnessed in my time wandering these lands.

You should try my mod...You have a skill there which turns unconcious men in a battlefield to skeletons.

Evilknightz said:
I feel my point has been dodged...how foolish.....

I mean the thread, you don't post on a thread 2 months old  :mrgreen:
When you post about necromancy you become apart of the necromancy problem, so instead of saying **** about it and bla bla bla, just report it.

Evilknightz said:
Those last two posts were the greatest necromancy i have ever witnessed in my time wandering these lands.
You haven't seen much then...

Evilknightz said:
I feel my point has been dodged...how foolish.....

I mean the thread, you don't post on a thread 2 months old  :mrgreen:
I don't see any problem with their posts.

And there's less than a months difference between Sushi and Noyuura's posts

And I did it too!

If I can't become a king, might as well become a necromancer.
Great mod. Hell of a labyrinth. Funny ending.
Played Wedding dance before, so I was ready that I won't be a ruler though.
Still sad that I'll never hear metal ballad about misunderstood hero (damn Gallan).
Now I understand Wedding dance's Rogan better.

Oh it's tea time!

Back
Top Bottom