AWM - *The Astorionar War Mod* (now released with the special horses! 1.1)

Users who are viewing this thread

so thats a no? bummer. had ideas for two of em....well...the pink one would also have a plan but....umm.......yea, nvm.

Well I got the module_systems and data, but I don't have Mount and Blade installed.
...only the Warband mp beta. It's hard to mod, if you can't check, what your doing  :mrgreen:
Still... I might try (or I could install mnb again  :wink: )

I made it  :mrgreen:

Right now I'm uploading "the Astorionar War Mod 1.1"
Don't exspect many changes!
I only changed the starting menus, so now you can choose the horse you had in the aam.

download link is the same as before!

WOOO!!!!! finally my plans of being the master of this realm shall come to pass!!
Magnus, u da man

corytlh said:
Wait, so is the war mod and the adventure mod different? I have the war one, good job by the way.

:shock: ...yeah it's for sure! You should REALLY try the Adventure one, if you didn't before!

brakoth said:
WOOO!!!!! finally my plans of being the master of this realm shall come to pass!!
Magnus, u da man

Thanks a lot!  :grin:

Albertus Magnus said:
brakoth said:
Magnus, u da man

Thanks a lot!  :grin:
lol, hope that didnt seem a little wierd. sometimes i get a little too bored....
but still, thanks for adding the horses.

I keep getting an error saying  "Unable to open file: CommonRes\costumes_a.brf" How do i fix this? This mod looks really promising and I would like to try it out.

Can somewone tell me in which city I can find tea. I have a quest to deliver to 5 people tea and I deliver to 3 people,and tea was no more in my inventory. :sad:

what about the knigdom managemant as you choose a calradian nations troop tree then conquer astorionar :twisted:and about atlantis why not make it an island with a bridge connecting it to the main continent :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom