Help for those who don't know how to get further

Users who are viewing this thread

King Yngvar said:
Did you read my guide?  :evil: Jk, when you spawn, go straight to the first ruin house you see and go up those stairs.

I have already spent an hour on that quest... Can't find it either. Could you elaborate further on how to find this?
I haven't played the mod in a while so all I can tell you is that it's the first ruined house on the left. However, IIRC someone found the house but notice the stairs so maybe you're having the same problem. You may just need to look a little harder
rubipn said:
Can please somebody tell me how can i finish the labirint?? Is there any map of it or anything that can help me?
From the entrance turn right at every junction

Haven't played in ages so can't remember but you might find what you need in the guide: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,88134.0.html

I hate Gallan. Im gonna conquer his kingdom in Astorinar War
Gallan is in my signature he has a blue t-shirt.
HAHAHAHAH!!! That prick will get bald!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!  :mrgreen:

full party bugs should SERIOUSLY be fixed. major bug causing rollback. ugh. got all the way to fagget face whale muncher and the game is glitched now. this is bs.

not to mention the fact i had quest towns that were looted 3 times throughout the game that i had to go to (need to verify your right to be a lord from conrad? no problem. lets just put urumbiga on looted status and take our time). making me wait pointlessly is..... pointless.

edit: also able to sign up as mercenaries meaning i got called for gatherings of the armies with a 16 man minimum.... and a 10 man limit on recruits.

the ability to quit the main quest by declining quests from the king as well is another loop hole. i had the main quest and a side quest from him. thought i was canceling the side quest but it canceled the main one. i canceled again, and it declined the side quest.

decent mod but with loop holes like that, not playable as a complete version. glitches are one thing, story destroyers (on a story driven game) are another.

btw, for those that are going to cry, this is constructive criticism. not trolling. just gonna lay them out. these are the flaws that NEED to be fixed for a solid version of the mod (up above). the quest line was well written if a bit random. i didn't get to the end (and i won't ever since i had about 10-15 different restarts due to game design errors) but the "save/find the brother" was a little unimaginative. however the execution of values in each side character was flawless. all of them had a valid, believable reason for what they did and what they thought as well as very smooth flow from one quest to the next. i would realize the repetitive questions on the thread and realize your design errors. a cool spot for a priest may be a bit tough to find for part of the player base. there are others like that one. if you're up for suggestions, for that part, if you can, redo the layout of the ruined area. have the stone path lead only to the priest and the religious guards or whatever they're called. paste the rest with dirt to make it look like it had once been lived on ground but wasn't in use anymore.

just suggestions. it doesn't matter whether you feel like doing them or if you have enough time. just thought i'd give my 2 cents on it. being in game design for a career makes me a little critical. but you definitely had good and bad ends. just a matter of realizing them.

Great mod, BEST story, could you make the war mod for Warband :razz:?

EDIT: Was Queen Tintin named after Tintin on http://forum.mountfanblade.com/index.php?showtopic=95? ;D

EDIT2: Got my ship bugged in a river to the otherside of a bridge can't get it back to the sea ;D.

Back
Top Bottom