Help for those who don't know how to get further

Users who are viewing this thread

Go to Wismor in the lands of Oughnar. Looke for the armor seller guy, he is just a regular one, not a special quest one. You have to choose the option "Take a walk around town square" or whatever it is.

Thanks again man! :smile: You should write a guide for this! I might... after I find the bastard Gallan!  :mad:

EDIT: GAH! The ending! :mad: I can't believe it! *puts aside rage* Well... maybe I'll get to work on the guide then.

Yeah, the ending pisses you off.  :smile: Thank god you are working on the guide, because this mod nees it, and honestly, I'm too lazy to do it myself!  :smile:

So i talkt to the whjale guy inside the tavern, i fought him and i took out my sword and knocked him unconscionce, then i went out of tavern and back in. THen i talk to him and all he says is give me one last drink in the tavern before i leave or something, then i exit out of the harbour, and he isnt in mny party! WHAT THE? whats happening

Hey peeps, first of all i want to say that this is an EXCELLENT mod, without a doubt in my mind the best mod i've ever played and im pretty sure i've played them all  :smile:

I've read about the bug with the king declining my duel offer and saying that i dont have enough men, which is what im experiencing right now, but in the bug explanation it says that i can only duel him when he's at the castle, but what can i do when he's patrolling around Zethonis? so far i've tried riding to each end of the map and then back but he's still patrolling around zethonis, i've also tried camping for 15 days but he's still patrolling around zethonis! if i had any hair on my head i would be tearing it our right now, someone please help me on this matter!

Thanks in advance :smile:

BiggestFan said:
Hey peeps, first of all i want to say that this is an EXCELLENT mod, without a doubt in my mind the best mod i've ever played and im pretty sure i've played them all  :smile:

I've read about the bug with the king declining my duel offer and saying that i dont have enough men, which is what im experiencing right now, but in the bug explanation it says that i can only duel him when he's at the castle, but what can i do when he's patrolling around Zethonis? so far i've tried riding to each end of the map and then back but he's still patrolling around zethonis, i've also tried camping for 15 days but he's still patrolling around zethonis! if i had any hair on my head i would be tearing it our right now, someone please help me on this matter!

Thanks in advance :smile:

First of all thank you very much!
Sadly that's a bug I couldn't fix and I believe there's no trick to get him to the castle... :neutral:
I can imagine you're tired of waiting, but I don't know any other way.
Thanks for playing so far and good luck!

Hi!

First of all: I really loved the mod at first - great work :smile:

However, I've just spent more than 90 min walking /riding around Unombia... not a guardian in sight :sad:

I've checked out all the help given in this forum (seems I'm not the only one too silly to find the guardian of the woods)

The advise wasn't that helpfull ( line of trees? ther are trees all over the place, none of which are too lined up)
Sex with trees? wtf?

I checked every single tree in the area twice, talked to all the villagers, checked out the mill, the wierd tombs, the bunch of little trees, even bought a horse.
How hard can it be to at least post a spoiler screenshot of the guy for those who donz have the freetime to look for some odd wood people for hours.

Again, I really love the idea of the mod and what I've seen so far untill the wood man thing  :cry:

OMG

just solved the problem  :mad:

too everyone else with my problem:

There is the city Unombia and the city Unombiga ffs...

go figure ^^

bloodtiger said:
OMG

just solved the problem  :mad:

too everyone else with my problem:

There is the city Unombia and the city Unombiga ffs...

go figure ^^
You are right...

FFS :???:

Back
Top Bottom