Help for those who don't know how to get further

Users who are viewing this thread

oby009 said:
I did what you said

i raided 2 oughnar caravans and one farmer's party

i sneaked into town and choose wal around option then i walk to the guard and the only thin he says i "get lost vile beggar before i lose my temper!"
:cry: :cry:
Not one of the normal soldiers that guard the gates, hes by prison guard.

hi there after playing your Mod for some time, im on a quest that i have to give the tea to some characters, i can give to all of them except for one guy, the Castle Guard can you help me out i speak to him but it doenst apear any option to give the tea to him

Thanks and Good work  :wink:

Seh said:
hi there after playing your Mod for some time, im on a quest that i have to give the tea to some characters, i can give to all of them except for one guy, the Castle Guard can you help me out i speak to him but it doenst apear any option to give the tea to him

Please read the other posts as well. You have to have a bad relation with Oughnar, sneak into town and then the right
dialog should work. But you can also try to download the patch files from the repository. (But make sure you backup the old files,
because I'm not sure, if savegames work after patching!)

I speak with the Scout and can´t find the monastery.
Also with your hint to look i can´t see it on the map  :sad:
Can you please post a screen with it?

Albertus Magnus said:
Seh said:

Please read the other posts as well. You have to have a bad relation with Oughnar, sneak into town and then the right
dialog should work. But you can also try to download the patch files from the repository. (But make sure you backup the old files,

Thanks man ill try it out  :grin:

Albertus Magnus said:
Seh said:

it actually sometimes takes a couple of tries even after you sneak in... after having a bad relation i snuck in and it still didn't work... after raiding a couple more caravans it did though...

Killzerslaul said:
Is there any strategy for getting through the tunnels? Or do you just have to rely on luck?
I have the documents that proves im a knight from berenstein. The guy told me that i need to look like a knight from berenstein so i will need to find some special armor. It says that the armorer is in an Oughnarian town near by and ive searched all of them but can't find him. Thanks in advance for the help.

TIDM2 said:
He should be in the town that starts with a "W" Plus he is just a regular armorer, in his armorers stand
Oh i thought he was some kind of special armorer. Thanks man that helps a lot.

I have to deliver some "tea" to a minstrel in Wismor, but can't find him/her.
Any hints are welcome  :smile:

Blue said:
I have to deliver some "tea" to a minstrel in Wismor, but can't find him/her.
Any hints are welcome  :smile:

Didn't you bring the minstrel to Wismor before?
You should have done the quest "the lute of love" before and then, there's a minstrel in Wismor  :wink:
Or did you just randomly meet those guys in Suderhol, who sent you to Egesius?

Albertus Magnus said:
Didn't you bring the minstrel to Wismor before?
You should have done the quest "the lute of love" before and then, there's a minstrel in Wismor  :wink:
Or did you just randomly meet those guys in Suderhol, who sent you to Egesius?

I'm doing both quests at the same time - maybe that messed things a bit up  :roll:
But thanks, I'll finish the lute quest first and then (hopefully) the criminal quest  :grin:
Great mod and story btw - keep it comming  :cool:

Hey what do i do in the moanestry?
i got there, found the knights but ididnt find anything else

(I found the chest in Sohndrel with the helmet and sword!) :grin:

Guybguy said:
Hey what do i do in the moanestry?
i got there, found the knights but ididnt find anything else

(I found the chest in Sohndrel with the helmet and sword!) :grin:

I believe that's from native  :grin: I didn't put it there.

Albertus Magnus said:
Killzerslaul said:
Is there any strategy for getting through the tunnels? Or do you just have to rely on luck?

I have a plan of it  :mrgreen: ...but there's no main rule to follow I believe.
Do you like it?
*sneaks in to steal plan* The mod is great, but I'm stuck on that part still.

Back
Top Bottom