Help for those who don't know how to get further

Users who are viewing this thread

Look at my post on the first page about that and for the next part, the one on the top of this page. (Talk to Uncle William  :wink: , But also look at those posts)

This is probably my last question: I am exploring the city of atlantis and the kingdom looking for Gallan. So my question is: WHERE THE HELL IS HE!!!???

EDIT: I got passed everything now! Except for the part where you find Gallan, re-unite, then he says Conrad raided our village. I go the the place where conrad is, but he just says get out of my sight. Then all I say is alright! WHAT DO I DO NOW!!!!    Nevermind, I won

First, did you find The Whale in the Atlantis Harbor Tavern? If you did, did you talk to him afterwards? If you did that you should have talked to the lord at the castle that Whale told you about. If you did that, then you have to talk to the king about it. Then after that, find the closest castle to the city of atlantis, and one of the villages that surround that caslte has a maze that you enter to find gallan.

EDIT: Dont know exactly which villlage, so just search all atlantis's villages.

TIDM2 said:
Find the tavern at the harbor (and enter it) , and talk to The Whale guy and let him join your party, then later talk to him in your party to find out about your bro and the princess

EDIT: Someone really needs to write a guide...
EDIT: Also anyone know where do I find Gallan and Mwera in Atlantis after talking to their king and the old man? (Blue colors and a bed, what the hell does that mean?!  :eek: )

The blue colors and a bed thing make sense when you find Gallan and Morwe. but the way i found then was just going random places in the maze and I foudn them. The blue colours are the room and the bed. And.. well... a bed :razz:

I am trying to raise an army to crush the  king but It is never big enough I had 320 and he had 262 it said he was too strong how many people do you have to have?

paul the cool said:
I am trying to raise an army to crush the  king but It is never big enough I had 320 and he had 262 it said he was too strong how many people do you have to have?

That shouldn't depend on your army size. Please post the a screenshot of the dialog in the bug thread!

Where do you find the monastery? I was only half paying attention while talking to the scout and he won't let me ask him again.

Hunteromega said:
Where do you find the monastery? I was only half paying attention while talking to the scout and he won't let me ask him again.

If you already talked to the scout it should be visible on the world map!

Alrightie,so I have to give the castle guard "something",but no matter how I try the normal dialog appears.when I get a bad reputation and sneak in,he just says "go away beggar" something like that anyway.

Edit:Just realised your rep with Ogh needs to be atleast -20,my bad.

Albertus Magnus said:
Hunteromega said:

If you already talked to the scout it should be visible on the world map!

Really? Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. Thanks.

paul the cool said:

I just beat the mod and did not have that.(I only had 91 guys and most higher level guys from the "brother")  :oops: Lost most of them to lords and stuff. He is quiet easy to beat actually(the king) So why does it say that with not strong enough?

TIDM2 said:
You have to "Sneak in" to the town, by having a negative relation with Oughnar, so raid a caravan or something then try again.

I did and it didnt work for me :sad:

oby009 said:
TIDM2 said:
You have to "Sneak in" to the town, by having a negative relation with Oughnar, so raid a caravan or something then try again.

I did and it didnt work for me :sad:

So what happened then? You did something bad to the Oughnars and got a bad relation.
Then at Bentwin menu you were offered to sneak into town. Then you choose "walk around"
and go to the castle and talk to the castle guard. If you did all this, I can't imagine it doesn't work.
Then please post a description and screenshots.

I did what you said

i raided 2 oughnar caravans and one farmer's party

i sneaked into town and choose wal around option then i walk to the guard and the only thin he says i "get lost vile beggar before i lose my temper!"
:cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom