Help for those who don't know how to get further

Users who are viewing this thread

Killzerslaul said:
Albertus Magnus said:
Killzerslaul said:
Is there any strategy for getting through the tunnels? Or do you just have to rely on luck?

I have a plan of it  :mrgreen: ...but there's no main rule to follow I believe.
Do you like it?
*sneaks in to steal plan* The mod is great, but I'm stuck on that part still.

Try left hand on left wall (or right hand on right wall) directely after you've entered the maze.
It might take some time and is not the shortest way, but you will get to the end this way.

Albertus Magnus said:
Killzerslaul said:
Albertus Magnus said:
Killzerslaul said:
Is there any strategy for getting through the tunnels? Or do you just have to rely on luck?

I have a plan of it  :mrgreen: ...but there's no main rule to follow I believe.
Do you like it?
*sneaks in to steal plan* The mod is great, but I'm stuck on that part still.

Try left hand on left wall (or right hand on right wall) directely after you've entered the maze.
It might take some time and is not the shortest way, but you will get to the end this way.
It worked. Completed. :smile:

TIDM2 said:
Find the tavern at the harbor (and enter it) , and talk to The Whale guy and let him join your party, then later talk to him in your party to find out about your bro and the princess

EDIT: Someone really needs to write a guide...
EDIT: Also anyone know where do I find Gallan and Mwera in Atlantis after talking to their king and the old man? (Blue colors and a bed, what the hell does that mean?!  :eek: )

i did, and i said, okay, join my party or somethin', but then he sais, "Ill Show you!!" and then we fought, and I killed him o_O

what now? :razz:

Arvinho said:
TIDM2 said:
Find the tavern at the harbor (and enter it) , and talk to The Whale guy and let him join your party, then later talk to him in your party to find out about your bro and the princess

EDIT: Also anyone know where do I find Gallan and Mwera in Atlantis after talking to their king and the old man? (Blue colors and a bed, what the hell does that mean?!  :eek: )

i did, and i said, okay, join my party or somethin', but then he sais, "Ill Show you!!" and then we fought, and I killed him o_O

You're talking about Howard. He just showed you, that he can fight. Did you really kill him?
I believe you just knocked him unconscious and he joined your party afterwards.
Please read the dialogs, then you don't have to ask so many things!

I still can't find how to go to Atlantis.. Who do you need to talk with to see the Atlantianics??

But the game is awesome, I like the drugs xD and Queen Tintin is fun:smile:

Boogie85

Albertus Magnus said:
Arvinho said:
TIDM2 said:

You're talking about Howard. He just showed you, that he can fight. Did you really kill him?
I believe you just knocked him unconscious and he joined your party afterwards.
Please read the dialogs, then you don't have to ask so many things!
I did, but didnt join me after o_O

X-Warrior-X said:
your part must be full, i had to throw away 1 of my Zalethion Paladins, and then howard got owned by a archer /facepalm
:roll:

but in the tunnels, i cant find the secret chambre o_O

sorry for being so newbisch

Ok I arrived in Atlantis, talked to a few lords and the king and then went too look for the kings daughter and my brother at the docks.  I met Howard and chose the fight option and knocked him out.  I then returned to the bar and Howard tells me he will have one more drink but will rejoin my party when we leave town.  He never joins the party.  My part was full at first.  But, I've dumped two spots and one whole type of soldier to make room for him and no changes.  I'm worried I broke the main quest.  The quest journal seems to be stuck at "meet Howard at the docks", and gives no indication that I should move on to something else.

Otherwise great mod so far.

Darkslayer

Hello !
I have a problem, I couldn't recruit the scout il Vilsin because my party was full, but now he doesn't come with me !

What can I do about that ?

Oh and unfortunately I haven't any other savegame !  :???:

Well, I have to deliver "tea". I have delivered "tea" to all the people but the castle guard in "city that begins with T, can't remember name". And the castle guard doesn't gives me any text option of "I have some tea for you" or nothing, only the typicals "I want to enter", "Nevermind", etc.

Nah, that wasnt a lame question. But he is by the line of trees behind the houses of the village that the "mysterious man" tells you about. Dressed in a fur coat.

Hi guys, I am at the point of sending tea to five different people.
The ingame quest description states one of the five to be a horsemerchant in Forloen, but I do not see any towns named as Forloen?

Please advise, thanks!

edit: I found it, it was a village, not a town :p

Hello everyone,

Does someone know where the daughter is?? I can't find her in the Harbour or in atlantis..

Please help me,
boogie85

I found the daughter and my brother.. Now my last question. Is it neccesary to speek with your uncle after founding your brother??
Because that village is looted :razz:

Back
Top Bottom