Author Topic: Help for those who don't know how to get further  (Read 28254 times)

BiggestFan

Re: Help for those who don't know how to get further
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2010, 03:50:37 PM »
Hey peeps, first of all i want to say that this is an EXCELLENT mod, without a doubt in my mind the best mod i've ever played and im pretty sure i've played them all  :)

I've read about the bug with the king declining my duel offer and saying that i dont have enough men, which is what im experiencing right now, but in the bug explanation it says that i can only duel him when he's at the castle, but what can i do when he's patrolling around Zethonis? so far i've tried riding to each end of the map and then back but he's still patrolling around zethonis, i've also tried camping for 15 days but he's still patrolling around zethonis! if i had any hair on my head i would be tearing it our right now, someone please help me on this matter!

Thanks in advance :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 04:47:32 PM by BiggestFan »

Albertus Ursus

• Sergeant Knight at Arms
    • Steam - albertus_ursus
    • Twitch.tv - albertus_ursus
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • MP nick: Albertus_Ursus
  • WBM&BWF&SNW
« Reply #136 on: May 20, 2010, 08:18:43 AM »
Hey peeps, first of all i want to say that this is an EXCELLENT mod, without a doubt in my mind the best mod i've ever played and im pretty sure i've played them all  :)

I've read about the bug with the king declining my duel offer and saying that i dont have enough men, which is what im experiencing right now, but in the bug explanation it says that i can only duel him when he's at the castle, but what can i do when he's patrolling around Zethonis? so far i've tried riding to each end of the map and then back but he's still patrolling around zethonis, i've also tried camping for 15 days but he's still patrolling around zethonis! if i had any hair on my head i would be tearing it our right now, someone please help me on this matter!

Thanks in advance :)

First of all thank you very much!
Sadly that's a bug I couldn't fix and I believe there's no trick to get him to the castle... :|
I can imagine you're tired of waiting, but I don't know any other way.
Thanks for playing so far and good luck!

bloodtiger

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2010, 10:52:52 AM »
Hi!

First of all: I really loved the mod at first - great work :-)

However, I've just spent more than 90 min walking /riding around Unombia... not a guardian in sight :-(

I've checked out all the help given in this forum (seems I'm not the only one too silly to find the guardian of the woods)

The advise wasn't that helpfull ( line of trees? ther are trees all over the place, none of which are too lined up)
Sex with trees? wtf?

I checked every single tree in the area twice, talked to all the villagers, checked out the mill, the wierd tombs, the bunch of little trees, even bought a horse.
How hard can it be to at least post a spoiler screenshot of the guy for those who donz have the freetime to look for some odd wood people for hours.

Again, I really love the idea of the mod and what I've seen so far untill the wood man thing  :cry:

bloodtiger

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2010, 10:12:04 AM »
OMG

just solved the problem   :x

too everyone else with my problem:

There is the city Unombia and the city Unombiga ffs...

go figure ^^

dagorkan

• Knight at Arms
  • Fishmonger
    • View Profile
    • http://mbwiki.info
  • WB
« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2010, 08:47:43 PM »
OMG

just solved the problem   :x

too everyone else with my problem:

There is the city Unombia and the city Unombiga ffs...

go figure ^^
You are right...

FFS :?

King Yngvar

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • WBVC
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2010, 04:13:10 AM »
Did you read my guide?  :evil: Jk, when you spawn, go straight to the first ruin house you see and go up those stairs.

I have already spent an hour on that quest... Can't find it either. Could you elaborate further on how to find this?

William The Bear

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Persistent Kingdoms
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WBNWVCM&B
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2010, 06:40:25 PM »
Can please somebody tell me how can i finish the labirint?? Is there any map of it or anything that can help me?

Queen Pinky

• View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • M&BWBWF&S
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2010, 10:55:36 PM »
Did you read my guide?  :evil: Jk, when you spawn, go straight to the first ruin house you see and go up those stairs.

I have already spent an hour on that quest... Can't find it either. Could you elaborate further on how to find this?
I haven't played the mod in a while so all I can tell you is that it's the first ruined house on the left. However, IIRC someone found the house but notice the stairs so maybe you're having the same problem. You may just need to look a little harder
Can please somebody tell me how can i finish the labirint?? Is there any map of it or anything that can help me?
From the entrance turn right at every junction

mickez

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: mickez2
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2010, 06:28:48 PM »
how do I find fisherman's village

Queen Pinky

• View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • M&BWBWF&S
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2010, 07:19:44 PM »
Haven't played in ages so can't remember but you might find what you need in the guide: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,88134.0.html

Cutpurse3

• Knight at Arms
  • Behind your back, cutting your purse
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2011, 10:42:27 AM »
I hate Gallan. Im gonna conquer his kingdom in Astorinar War
Gallan is in my signature he has a blue t-shirt.
HAHAHAHAH!!! That prick will get bald!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 10:48:51 AM by Cutpurse3 »

lifealchemist

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2011, 03:29:55 PM »
full party bugs should SERIOUSLY be fixed. major bug causing rollback. ugh. got all the way to fagget face whale muncher and the game is glitched now. this is bs.

not to mention the fact i had quest towns that were looted 3 times throughout the game that i had to go to (need to verify your right to be a lord from conrad? no problem. lets just put urumbiga on looted status and take our time). making me wait pointlessly is..... pointless.

edit: also able to sign up as mercenaries meaning i got called for gatherings of the armies with a 16 man minimum.... and a 10 man limit on recruits.

the ability to quit the main quest by declining quests from the king as well is another loop hole. i had the main quest and a side quest from him. thought i was canceling the side quest but it canceled the main one. i canceled again, and it declined the side quest.

decent mod but with loop holes like that, not playable as a complete version. glitches are one thing, story destroyers (on a story driven game) are another.

btw, for those that are going to cry, this is constructive criticism. not trolling. just gonna lay them out. these are the flaws that NEED to be fixed for a solid version of the mod (up above). the quest line was well written if a bit random. i didn't get to the end (and i won't ever since i had about 10-15 different restarts due to game design errors) but the "save/find the brother" was a little unimaginative. however the execution of values in each side character was flawless. all of them had a valid, believable reason for what they did and what they thought as well as very smooth flow from one quest to the next. i would realize the repetitive questions on the thread and realize your design errors. a cool spot for a priest may be a bit tough to find for part of the player base. there are others like that one. if you're up for suggestions, for that part, if you can, redo the layout of the ruined area. have the stone path lead only to the priest and the religious guards or whatever they're called. paste the rest with dirt to make it look like it had once been lived on ground but wasn't in use anymore.

just suggestions. it doesn't matter whether you feel like doing them or if you have enough time. just thought i'd give my 2 cents on it. being in game design for a career makes me a little critical. but you definitely had good and bad ends. just a matter of realizing them.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 04:12:56 PM by lifealchemist »

COGlory

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2011, 03:33:54 PM »
It's a mod.  Albertus does't get paid.  Be thankful he even made it. 

aajii

• Recruit
  • Hand over your gold and valuables.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: Xeire~RR, John_Pitcairn
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2012, 10:50:53 PM »
Great mod, BEST story, could you make the war mod for Warband :P?

EDIT: Was Queen Tintin named after Tintin on http://forum.mountfanblade.com/index.php?showtopic=95? ;D

EDIT2: Got my ship bugged in a river to the otherside of a bridge can't get it back to the sea ;D.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:59:26 PM by aajii »