Bugs

Users who are viewing this thread

tmos

Knight at Arms
Here is the place to post any bugs you find.

(Albertus, I hope you don't mind me starting this one - gz for the subboard, btw)

• There is no war Fixed
  • Saying something twice to Uncle William causes the dialouge to freeze with only Alt+F4 as quiting option fixed
  • You can have the talk with Clark upon meeting him over and over until you leave the tavern fixed
  • You can knock several friendly NPCs unconsciously

Hello. I have a frustrating bug of my own. I am trying to complete the "tea" delivering quest and Ive given the "tea" to everyone EXEPT the castle guard. I tried to talk to him but the only dialogue options are "I would like to enter blablabla" and "never mind". There seems to be no way to give him the "tea."  If you could fix this it would be great but if I'm doing something wrong please tell me.

you need to have bad relations whit Oughnar just raid a caravan or attack peasants and the sneak into town.

The castle guard thing happens due to the "no war"-bug. There should be war between Oughnar and Zalethion
and at that time you're already a vassal of Zalethion, so you should have sneaked into town  :wink:
...that will be patched!

mr.playa said:
i have seen 3 buge for now
there is a problem when i arrive to atlantes harbur and go to tavern to talk with howerd and he join me when i come back to the tavern i see hame and the same thing hapend and he join agein
and after i escape with the brother and go to the ship the game just stop and get shut down
don t why   
and about the gastle gaurd i just make war with those or??? kingdom and sneak into town and give him the tea just like you said
by the way nice mood
and forgive me for my bad english

I'll change the howard mistake!
What exactly happens when you go to the ship after you got your brother?
When you want to take your ship back to get to the bandits, you should have to fight in the harbour.
Maybe loading that takes a few seconds...!?

So would damaging my reputation with Oughnar (e.g. attack some party of theirs) make the castle guard thing work?

Venitius said:
So would damaging my reputation with Oughnar (e.g. attack some party of theirs) make the castle guard thing work?

Yes it would. The dialog works, when you sneak into town and therefor you need a bad reputation with the Oughnars.

Albertus Magnus said:
mr.playa said:
i have seen 3 buge for now
there is a problem when i arrive to atlantes harbur and go to tavern to talk with howerd and he join me when i come back to the tavern i see hame and the same thing hapend and he join agein
and after i escape with the brother and go to the ship the game just stop and get shut down
don t why   
and about the gastle gaurd i just make war with those or??? kingdom and sneak into town and give him the tea just like you said
by the way nice mood
and forgive me for my bad english

I'll change the howard mistake!
What exactly happens when you go to the ship after you got your brother?
When you want to take your ship back to get to the bandits, you should have to fight in the harbour.
Maybe loading that takes a few seconds...!?
once we escape and i escaped by using tab i go to the ship when i enter it the game get closed
i don t know why

I just thought I'd address one of the bugs. You could already knock out all friendly NPCs in Native, as long as they had green names when they showed. Unless you mean people with white names then I think that's not a bug.

Uuuggh... Howard the Whale is in the Tavern even after you recruit him and when I talked to him again, it messed up the quest to search for your brother!  I have to start all over again now because I played with no quiting...  :cry:  :cry:

You can get past the law limiting of armed groups recruiting in villages by talking to the village elder.

Z. Knights are common deserters, because their only TIER 3 troops.

Jbelin said:
got problem there it says the king is to strong for you.
cant fight him

Yup, I got that too.  I'm wondering if it's because I missed a quest somewhere?

Here's one for you.  When I talked to the guard to get into the tunnels, I was mounted at the time.  So when I went into the tunnels, I was still mounted.  Imagine the shock on my brothers love's face when I entered the room like this.

She smacked him across the face and said, "I thought you said you wanted me to ride you like a horse not ....  I'm kinky but not that damn kinky!!!"  *smacks me too  :shock: *

Albertus Magnus said:
Could anyone with the "not strong enough for the king"-bug please post some screenys?
That would help me a lot!

Here ya' go.  These are the last two screens after he tells you, "Let's take this to the fields."  Same thing with either choice, one on one or duel.  Yes this is with the King, I don't know why it reads anything about bandits :?:

The patched fixed a lot of things, but there are some things I noticed: (I had to start anew - no war in the savegame, boring :wink: )
In the starting scene you get the message "Deliered 10 damage"... by running? to the ground? I don't know :roll:

Talking to Clark always finishes the Quest "Talk to Clark", no matter you have it or not.

Oh, by going to the character report I noticed that I own the harbour of Atlantis and a Fishermen's village - nice, I guess - do I get taxes, when the story takes me there? :grin:

Minor thing: the guards guarding the bandit village are "Castle Guards".

Bug? Why says the bard "I am a minstrel", but I can't use him for the Lute of Love quest?

got to stop for today...

Back
Top Bottom