Facebook: The fappening. (Taleworlds group)

Users who are viewing this thread

Only a few people I know here whom I've added on Facebook actually respond to me, my messages and like my posts and stuff on there. #noluv ;-;

Pachinko said:
Only a few people I know here whom I've added on Facebook actually respond to me, my messages and like my posts and stuff on there. #noluv ;-;

mOST OF THE CRAP YOU LIKE IS CRAP FROM 9GAG OR INDIAN STUFF OR INDIAN CRAP FROM 9GAG

Also,all caps, can'T be asssed.

I don't even know man, I don't have anything interesting to do most of the time irl. And my status updates and stuff used to get little response back when I used to do them. I might post more pics there soon, though.

Teofish said:
Stop yammering. We had a two week long conversation going last year. And that was when you were still pretty annoying.
I never said nobody replies to my messages. Besides, are you only going to talk to me if I act annoying? :razz:

Thank you kindly. I'm positively certain it being the second group I've ever joined will have no ill effects. I'm sure all my staunchly anti-gay acquaintances and family will appreciate my association with a quasi-flaccid scribble penis.

Oh. Good. I guess. I don't really know how to Facebook, I mainly use it as a tool to see who's willing to be publicly associated with me and for laughs when the crazies post about politics.

Back
Top Bottom