MP Dark Ages Danelagh [Warband] DEAD

Which variation of armour should be used? (Please read the poll section in the OP before voting)

• Yellow

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grey

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I think the removal of Mercia would be a good idea, since the east of it had been taken by the Danelaw, and the west basically relied on Wessex. Perhaps replacing with Strathclyde? Also maybe switching from Gwent to Gwynedd...  :razz:

I think I mentioned it before, but for those who didn't hear, I'll be first off releasing a version for Warband multiplayer with Wessex, Danelagh and Gwynedd as the three playable kingdoms. What will happen after that... I don't know.  :lol:

Here you can see the Scale armour for Gwynedd along with dejawolf's St. Wenceslaus helmet, and Talaks Jomsviking axe. Plus the new shield backs which will replace the native ones on round shields... they still need some work. :wink:
mbwarband20100916122843.png

Well. I have already shown the tunic before but...  :razz:

Here is some of the equipment you can expect to see for Wessex in multiplayer... it is the cheapest and most basic.
mbwarband20100917141045.png

Well, I don't know that much about the Welsh. But I think there was a little bit a scale armour floating around there. It seemed a good unique armour to have.

New Viking Padded Armour.  :wink:
mbwarband20100922133202.png

the normal maps a little funny since I put it over the place of hauberk  :razz:. So final version will look a little better.

Back
Top Bottom