The ? thread

Users who are viewing this thread

okiN said:
Nice one. Is there a quest for the Jansen homestead yet? I couldn't get much out of that one, either.

Also, how many recruitable characters are there in the game? So far I have the english bloke, the indian-hating woodsman, the celestial pickaxe murderer, the clown, the Doc and the Ozzer. Anyone else?

As I know there are 6 companions total. The most important one is Dr. Valentine because of his medical skills.

There is a problem. The Npcs only spawn in U.s saloons or when they spawn in mexico or indian cities they spawn in the street. I tried to make them as visable as possible.  For mexico cities, look in front of churches and water tower. For apache town he is just in the entrance of the town, for commance town he is on the top of the hill.

This is something that gonna be fixed hopefully

Okay, well, if it's just six then I guess I've got all of them. The most combat-useful seem to be Harrison and Carl Bine. Doc is a great rifleman and swordsman, but his weapon skills are ridiculously limited. I mean, 0 pistol skill? Really? Really?

okiN said:
Okay, well, if it's just six then I guess I've got all of them. The most combat-useful seem to be Harrison and Carl Bine. Doc is a great rifleman and swordsman, but his weapon skills are ridiculously limited. I mean, 0 pistol skill? Really? Really?

yeah that's odd.

I am not satisfied with the companions. Probably there will be some changes according to suggestions. I always imagine a doctor with poor firearm skills. Not a sniper.  :lol:  He would rather have a crappy derringer and very low rifle/pistol skills.

We don't have any female companions, we should have at least one. Maybe a prostitute  :grin:

I would prefer an apache scout as a trail blazer

Carl Bine, Harrison and charles huntington seem all same to me. They are some tough guys and that's all. We should have more distinct Npcs.

and there are some more problems: buying carl bine is much cheaper than buying colt walker. Having a top quality revolver that early is not right.

Can someone tell me whats with the graveyard?
There is nothing in it.
But I gues there will be something in the future, right?

Noci said:
Can i use two pistols? Left and right hand?

nope.

i've seen that it's not just the scoped rifle that you crouch with its also the big dynamites :mrgreen:

and what's the meaning with the graveyard? its nothing in it, boring place :sad: :grin:

there are fights organised on the graveyard. go to the nearest mexican city (forgot the name) and find a guy in some dead-end alley between houses and talk to him

Q1: Is there any way yet to get rid of prisoners beside hiring them?

Q2: What can I already do with the captured leaders in the beta?

thx

insomniac said:
I am not satisfied with the companions. Probably there will be some changes according to suggestions. I always imagine a doctor with poor firearm skills. Not a sniper.  :lol:  He would rather have a crappy derringer and very low rifle/pistol skills.

Doc Holliday reference, probably. Though he was a dentist, not a regular physician. :razz:

insomniac said:
and there are some more problems: buying carl bine is much cheaper than buying colt walker. Having a top quality revolver that early is not right.

Yeah. I know I took that thing right off him and started using it myself. Still, it's not like it's hard to get your hands on army Remingtons, either.

But yeah, generally I agree with what you're saying about the NPCs.

tommylaw said:
Can I fight int he graveyard again?
I did it once and now Jack's nowhere to be seen.

He'll eventually reappear, but it takes quite a long time.

okiN said:
insomniac said:

Doc Holliday reference, probably. Though he was a dentist, not a regular physician. :razz:

This:           

I remember either Buxton or Highlander(or someone else?) posted a nice of artistic rendering of a gunslinger some time ago(a year or two ago?) in either the old 1866 thread or in the Official art thread. Anyone still have it?

Back
Top Bottom