The ? thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Can someone point me in the direction of some of the non-faction related quests please?  So far I've done the Cottonwood Undertaker, the Graveyard duel and started the Jansen-William ranch quest.

In far nort there's an old shack, there you can get couple quests at least.

By the way. There's a lot of talk about dynamite, is there real dynamite somewhere or do you mean black powder bombs? And if there is real dynamite where can I get it.

okiN said:
bigbri said:
Can someone point me in the direction of some of the non-faction related quests please?  So far I've done the Cottonwood Undertaker, the Graveyard duel and started the Jansen-William ranch quest.

How do I get the Jansen quest?

Go to the Jansen-Williamson ranch near Cottonwood and speak to Mr. Jansen to start it.  Unfortunately the quest isn't finished in this version of the game.

okiN said:
Doesn't work for me. He just asks me what I want and the only reply option is "Nothing".

I only get the "What do you want?" "Nothing" dialogue after I've started the quest.  Before that i get options to ask about the cattle business and then how I can help him.

Thor Head said:
Do the women move around?  I got a 'defend my honor' quest from Miss Rachael, and now I can't find her to collect my reward.

yeah they move, it seems the ***** faked you  :lol:

okiN said:
Doesn't work for me. He just asks me what I want and the only reply option is "Nothing".
You can start it with different NPCs. Perhaps Mr Jansen's dialog is broken. Just go to Cottonwood and speak to one of those NPCs (undertaker, Mr Barret, deputy saunders/his wife).

I was nosing around in the troop editor and found an entry for the Man With No Name.  Where can i find him in the game?

bigbri said:
I was nosing around in the troop editor and found an entry for the Man With No Name.  Where can i find him in the game?

He's one of the custom battle player character options at least

How do you get troops with sniper rifles/dynamite? There is a troop that uses dynamite, the bomber, I know that because I keep shooting them in towns. But how do you get them?

Back
Top Bottom