The Wastelander mod [ download now ready] 5/12/09

Users who are viewing this thread

Been looking at the "Dies The Fire" mod page thanks for the suggestion ,hairfree.
will contact them and see what is possible to use .
if i get time i will post some new screenshots later today .

hi all
just had a message from smaug_the_dragon the leader of the "dies the fire" mod and he said about using his mod
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to, unfortunetly My computer has crashed and Ive lost the whole thing.    no fun.  Thats why I gave up on the project really.  Good luck though!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so thats a dead end :sad:

del said:
hi all
just had a message from smaug_the_dragon the leader of the "dies the fire" mod and he said about using his mod
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to, unfortunetly My computer has crashed and Ive lost the whole thing.    no fun.  Thats why I gave up on the project really.  Good luck though!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so thats a dead end :sad:

The mod had no public version?

Well, ain't that ****ty? :???:

Heh, I suppose you'd be able to pull Wastelander off anyway. I just thought that all the eyecandy from DTF shouldn't go to waste...Indeed, pity.

Revan Shan said:
The mod had no public version?

By public version, I assume you mean a release. The answer's "no" regardless.

I think you can do it yourself del.
I agree that some eyecandies would be nice, but I'm sure you can make them too.
You've done nice work so far. Continue that way and you'll have some stars smiling!  :mrgreen:

new screenshot are up on page 1 spoiler and thanks to you all for the words of encouragement  :grin:

That screenies look good, but do you ever sleep?  :neutral:
You don't need to hurry, I'm sure everybody can wait for the release. Take your time and make everything just perfect. I'm falling in love with your mod. Keep it up... and get some sleep.  :mrgreen:

Lord Tryko said:
That screenies look good, but do you ever sleep?  :neutral:
You don't need to hurry, I'm sure everybody can wait for the release. Take your time and make everything just perfect. I'm falling in love with your mod. Keep it up... and get some sleep.  :mrgreen:
do you ever sleep ?  :lol:
and thank god some one likes this mod  :grin:

OK now the update and new story is up I thought I would explain how the mod got here .
I have loads of models and textures for mount and blade and other games I've made for myself floating around on hard drive , including mechs , cars , weapons and humanoid animals .
I wanted to make a mod which would include all these things and any thing else my imagination made.
I remembered there is a old rpg game called rifts ( google it for more info ) which would be ideal for all of this,
so this mod had mutated into the rifts mod now .

hope you all like it .

Well, as you can see, people around don't like your new idea.
Also, you can see everybody were supporting your mod when it was like Mad Max.
I advice you to return to original mod idea if you want everybody to like your mod again.

Woah, I like this idea... its his mod by the way, and he can do what he wants with it. Hes taking the time to make a mod for the community. People will still like his mod...

EDIT: Ninja'd

Do whatever you like.
I'm sure there will be people to love this mod, I like it to, but I loved the Mad Max mod.
I didn't say: "Hey, this is ****! Stop making it!"
I wanted to say that there are people who liked original idea much more than this one.

Anyway, good luck with it.

Yeah, i think how you phrased it was a little rude. You probably could have said it nicer.

EDIT: But, whatever enough OT, good luck!  :smile:

second faction in game  :smile:

71296001.png

worker
76415912.png

warrior

68198672.png

flyer

thanks to -IYI-O-R-T- for orginal model
converted and textured by me  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom