FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon13 said:
mbfreak2 said:
Sieges WILL be improved massively in future by making a NEW siege scene where calvary is also enabled. Coming soon....

Well then I hope that there will be no [steep] ladders. Otherwise, this will happen:

Cavalry arrives at ladder first.
The Horses get stuck attempting to move up, moving at .01 MPH.
All infantry gets stuck behind.

:razz:

The gate will be opened.

The Northern Kingdom is the best at sieges with their cho ku no's. A shadow legion army besieged their castle and i helped the northerners out. Basically none of the shadow guys got up on the walls. Never gonna attack their castles ever!  :razz:

Oh my god. The deadeyes are so annoying sometimes! They shoot so fast and sometimes i cant even move! They break my shield after like 3 arrows!

killop5 said:
Ok, I advise you redownload the mod. I would guess that it hasen't downloaded correctly and make sure all the folders are there.
Ok i will do it right now,i will let you know if it works

TIDM2 said:
Oh my god. The deadeyes are so annoying sometimes! They shoot so fast and sometimes i cant even move! They break my shield after like 3 arrows!

don't forget the phanlax pikes!

who are all the companions of the game?
i only have
-Darkness
-Leoric the Chest
-Raphael
-Clayton
-Bunduk

laserhel50 said:
whos Darkness? xD
screen him and upload here please :grin:
EDIT= here comes the screens
mb23.png

mb24.png
like you see he is a freak monster

mbfreak2 said:
kilop is an archer. Good for saving your life.

thx i alredy find him now my curent companions are
-Darkness
-Leoric the Chest
-Raphael
-Clayton
-Bunduk
-Kilop

is that the full list?or there is some other mising companion?(i mean strong companion i dont want weaklings xD)

Rekien said:
mbfreak2 said:
kilop is an archer. Good for saving your life.

thx i alredy find him now my curent companions are
-Darkness
-Leoric the Chest
-Raphael
-Clayton
-Bunduk
-Kilop

is that the full list?or there is some other mising companion?(i mean strong companion i dont want weaklings xD)

These guys are supposed to be pretty damn strong except for Bunduk. Just train them a little... play as them.

weeell i have a litle problem with that...from wich menu i can change my curent character? i alredy try to talk to them to party menu or look for some option on the camp but i cant have any idea wheres that opition*  :oops:

Rekien said:
weeell i have a litle problem with that...from wich menu i can change my curent character? i alredy try to talk to them to party menu or look for some option on the camp but i cant have any idea wheres that opition*  :oops:

Before you enter battle... there are options...

-CHANGE COMMANDER
-CHARGE ENEMY
-Order troops to attack without you
-LEAVE/SURRENDER

Choose Change Commander. You play as the commander.

Back
Top Bottom