Sig-Worthy Quotes MKII

Users who are viewing this thread

Seen as though you ****-tubs seem to be missing the point in the previous thread, 'Sig-Worthy Quotes' is intended for things that you would put in your signature, not every single last god damn thing that was vaguely smile-worthy ... to you! Okay?! Now don't ruin this one like you did the last. If it's not sig-worthy, take it to the 'what made you laugh' thread like decent forumites.

Folthrik said:
Why start a new one when the other one isn't locked? The other one is functioning fine IMHO.
I locked it beforehand, piss-eyes. And no it isn't functioning fine, because people are posting merely funnies, not things they actually want to sig.

Locke said:
Folthrik said:
Why start a new one when the other one isn't locked? The other one is functioning fine IMHO.
I locked it beforehand, piss-eyes. And no it isn't functioning fine, because people are posting merely funnies, not things they actually want to sig.
Strangely enough, MKII is 100% quotes that are simply amusing; at least the first one had some real good sig-worthy stuff.  :razz:

Locke said:
Hostile much? Christ, it's only an opinion. Calm down there, buddy.

Do you even remember who I am? :lol:

Ruthven said:
Locke said:
Folthrik said:
Strangely enough, MKII is 100% quotes that are simply amusing; at least the first one had some real good sig-worthy stuff.  :razz:
I'm the captain of this ship! Scrub the deck!

Locke said:
Do you even remember who I am? :lol:

Ruthven said:
Locke said:
Folthrik said:
I'm the captain of this ship! Scrub the deck!

No, I am, and I got pictures to prove it.

Locke said:
Folthrik said:

I demand from you and explanation as to what differentiates an amusing post from a sig-worthy one!

Swadius said:
Locke said:
Folthrik said:

I demand from you and explanation as to what differentiates an amusing post from a sig-worthy one!

It's quite simple.

Sig worthy is something you'd put in your signature, but just can't be arsed. These are the elites, the top of the top, the grenadier guards of wit, stupidity, humour etc.

Merely slightly funny quotes belong in what made you laugh, Sig-worthy Quotes was terrible, I hadn't read it for pages because it was really mediocre jokes not worth the time.

Locke said:
Swadius said:
Locke said:
Folthrik said:

It's quite simple.

Sig worthy is something you'd put in your signature, but just can't be arsed. These are the elites, the top of the top, the grenadier guards of wit, stupidity, humour etc.

Merely slightly funny quotes belong in what made you laugh, Sig-worthy Quotes was terrible, I hadn't read it for pages because it was really mediocre jokes not worth the time.
Aye, this as Mic wisely put it through my login.

Locke said:

And will you be the judge of that? People's sense of humor is as varied as themselves. What sounds really awesome and definitely sig-worthy to one will not be as funny to the other person. Just check out the Rate the Sig thread if you don't believe me.

Back
Top Bottom