Unable to run Ironlauncher? Is Batsuzo Invincible? Here is the workaround.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you have more than one version of M&B installed? If yes, then make sure that 1.011 is your most recently installed version. Or just reinstall the game again anyway.

Just uninstall the game and install it again through Steam, and don't worry; your mods should still be there afterwards, but you could make a backup folder to be sure.

EDIT I: If Ironlaucher just won't work then do the data folder swapping described in the first-post.

doesn't work. maybe the problem is the main folder location,                                                            Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mount and blade

Hello. I am having the same problem, this about that big guys not taking damage. It is as if they are not physical objects in the world. I have tried the folder swapping and also tried reinstalling a few times but doesnt work. I bought the game through steam and I keep all my games on the (D:smile: drive. I'm thinking maybe that is the problem? If it is I dont know how to solve it myself. I have tried to copy the game over to the (C:smile: drive but the ironlauncher still gave the message that the game isnt installed on my computer. Please help, you guys seem to have alot more know how than I do and I really love berserk, this mod when I found it was something I really wanted to play.

Hi, everyone! My problem it's different of those that i read here. I can play the game, Batsuzo isn't invincible, but i just can't run Ironlauncher. It's not like a error message, it's just that nothing happens when i click it! I am a Windows 7 user, this should be the problem? Ah, and my M&B's version it's 1.011.  :!:

- Sorry about my english ! :oops:

Hello, forgive me my silly question, but what is this ironlauncher? i dont see anything like it in my MB folders o_O
and i i got quite twisted by reading posts here, in order to play this mod do i have to replace folders like it is written in first post?

atm i have version 9,60 of m&b, im downloading patches now, so, which version of MB is required to play this mod, as i see that it was dead for quite long time, so im asking in case it might not be compatible with latest patches

You use IronLauncher.exe (it comes with the mod) to run the game. You don't need to replace any folders as long as you use the IronLauncher.
This mod requires version 1.011.

I had 1.011 when i was typing my post but i screwed up, as i patched it directly on 9.60 :razz:
Finally everything seems to works fine, if not i will come back crying tomorrow ^_^
I never played non WB version (i got it for sole purpose of launching this mod) is it normal that my character is barelly visible on the screen, or could i make camera move back or something?

Hello Ive been playing M&B only a month now but i cant believe this mod is real, so great!!!!

If someone can help with one question: Im using the 'workaround' to play, do i still need to start it with Ironlauncher to get the formations to work?

Nevermind kind of got the formations to work.  :cool:
I guess it is a 'sleeping' mod? but whatever
it got X10 better since that last post, incredible job. THANKS.

[QUOTE = "dpl, post: 3691647, membro: 123972"]
Olá a todos! Meu problema é diferente daqueles que li aqui. Eu posso jogar, o Batsuzo não é invencível, mas simplesmente não consigo executar o Ironlauncher. Não é como uma mensagem de erro, é só que nada acontece quando clico nela! Eu sou um usuário do Windows 7, este deve ser o problema? Ah, e a versão do meu M & B é 1.011. :!:

- Desculpe meu ingles ! : oops:
[/CITAR]

Guys, I went through difficulties in being able to play this mod. I will clarify basically all doubts about the problem "game not installed" First: the mod is for Mount and Blade, not Mount and Blade Warband. - The game DOES NOT WORK ON THE STEAM VERSION, you will have to get the steam key, download the game here from Tale, and add the key to the game. The game only works if it is in program files, not program files (x86) or (x64), in the original, "Program files". This basically solves all the problems of people who are looking to play this wonderful mod at the time.

Back
Top Bottom