The Bugs and Glitch Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Shiroi_Akuma said:
Further more why give puck  a fairy a 6 foot sword lol defies physics and logic lol dagger will do lol
WHY THE HELL NOT!
-That's Why!

Plus he's a bit of a combat monster against mundane troops, with all that health, some armour, and the fact he's harder to hit.

Ever since I've passed the Eclipse I've had numerous crashes, no problems before this event.  These are happening after I win a battle and hit the "tab" button to exit the battle scene.  Might be just my end since I don't see anyone else mentioning this.

Something else strange started up after the Eclipse.  I went back to Godo's to grab the 6' sword and equipped it, playing as Gutts.  This is against a group of "vengeful spirits" so I don't know if it does it with other parties.  I found a small party of 17, did a quick battle and everything went really screwy.  Kind of hard to explain but the only way out was to reboot my computer, couldn't ctrl-alt-tab and stop it from the task manager.  I redid this several times to see if it was because of the 6' sword being equipped and it does seem to be the problem.

Gerhart said:
Ever since I've passed the Eclipse I've had numerous crashes, no problems before this event.  These are happening after I win a battle and hit the "tab" button to exit the battle scene.  Might be just my end since I don't see anyone else mentioning this.

Something else strange started up after the Eclipse.  I went back to Godo's to grab the 6' sword and equipped it, playing as Gutts.  This is against a group of "vengeful spirits" so I don't know if it does it with other parties.  I found a small party of 17, did a quick battle and everything went really screwy.  Kind of hard to explain but the only way out was to reboot my computer, couldn't ctrl-alt-tab and stop it from the task manager.  I redid this several times to see if it was because of the 6' sword being equipped and it does seem to be the problem.

the crashing part right after the Eclipse happened to me in older versions as well when fighting mercenaries near godo's smithy... but im not sure if this is related and if it still happens to me...

Jezze said:
Why is it that my charac. cannot recieve damage in battle when it is a custom skeleton? It is the same with enemies, that I cannot hit them.

Fixed :wink:.

how did you fix it? I can give damage to anyone buh the important bosses T_T well only for the second quick battle the general guy?

Berserker Pride said:
Second quickbattle of Gutts or the regular human questline?

second quick battle of gutts where i have to battle the general to prove worthy of soemtihng for gambio u know right before me father tried to kill me (odd huh he has two legs last time around when i fought him rofl)

Download the BerserkData file from megaupload.  I have the link on the downloads and information page.  Extract that file to the main mount&blade folder.  Rename the Data folder in the main mount&blade folder to NativeData.  Rename the new BerserkData folder to Data.  You will have to rename them back if you want to play mods other than Revenge of the Berserk.

Any time I equip chest armor, my arms and neck disappear. I renamed BeserkData to Data and renamed the data folder in the main mount and blade folder. I put the mod into modules as well.

Did I do the install wrong? Because it happens with every chest piece. And I got the new BeserkData file.

Yea thats right.  Foxyman is working on the problem.  Basically I changed the menu so that you could escape the screen if an array had too many troops.  But this duplicate party of your array gets spawned.  You can't fight them at the moment.

I had mayor crash when I was walking on the map. Game freezes, Crash To Desktop, and error of my driver software,  Large peep on the background and weird-coloured desktop.

How can this happen? :???:

On my tenth or so attempt at the rear guard quickbattle (first after joining the hawks), I was finally winning and the game crashed to the desktop. No error message or 'program not responding', just back to the desktop with no M&B open. Shouldnt have been enough troops there to cause a vetex buffer thing. If it helps, I had the starting equips and a small warhorse.

playing v0.9, i've seen Flora but i can't find enoch village nowhere.....is anabody can help me ???

kpa667 said:
playing v0.9, i've seen Flora but i can't find enoch village nowhere.....is anabody can help me ???

After you talk with Flora and then exit the scene it should take you to the next scripted scene, Battle of Enoch Village.  It's not on the world map but a scripted event.

Death3ye tested the Flora battle for .95 and the 3 battles triggered properly.  And every time I tried it in .9 it worked.  Hopefully nothing was wrong with one of the .9 versions that caused it to not work.  I'm afraid that if it doesn't trigger there is nothing to be done but either fight Griffith without Casca or start a new game.

This is kind off weird, i became vassal for the alliance of palenaria (probably not spelled right  :oops:) and i get two estates, Interstice Den and Interstice Spire, though they both stand as monster territory and when i ask the game to show me them on map, then there is nothing on the spots where they should be o_O... Was i supposed to even get these villages?

The interstice den and the other one are supposedly disabled.  They are the two bases for the seventh faction when they invade near the end of the game.  So at that point they will transfer control to the seventh faction(and appear).  Not sure why it automatically gives territories to the players if they start neutral but for some reason the game does.  People will also try to siege them from time to time which is kinda annoying.  Hopefully I figure out a way that the ai ignores the two castles till they appear.  But all will work properly when they do appear so it's not too much of a problem.

Back
Top Bottom