The Bugs and Glitch Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh.  Godo's mine is a bit different.  Hopefully this doesn't happen often.  I actually changed the menus to allow you to leave way back because this problem was common.  It had something to do with (change_screen_return).  Now all the menus use (change_screen_map) instead.

Its not really a bug but it is a pain when you set up your sub-commanders the people you give them never level up that intended or ? also Grabbed the banner haha one of the best i play :grin:

Edit: Also I'm still known as token to some of the hawks :S

Yea the silly token thing.  I don't even know why companion strings exist.  You would thing it would have been easier to give companions their dialogues in the dialogues file.  Foxyman is working on the subcommanders men not lvling up.  But you can exploit it by having your experienced troops in their arrays doing all the work.  So the recruits stay with you and don't do any fighting but get all the xp.

Also could you ask him what's up with the troops bolting off before I do anyhing I got Griff for cavalry commander and Corkus for my archers/sharpshooter but they charge and i have to set there formation before I can tell them to stay such a pain lol I lose to much time trying to set up :???: Also the Kushern horse sword (Zodd funky blade) only swings in a vertical arc is that bug? or is it just a choppy weapon and not a cleaving one ?

I've never figured out exactly why that is the case.  Its possible that once you get to high proficiency two-handed you simply swing faster than the trigger can fire.  And I can't seem to increase the trigger firing speed because the trigger has to fire twice to get the area code to work.  But it seems to do its job.  A hoard of infantry doesn't last long against it.  I'll tweak the non-berserk area damage to fire a little faster though.  That might do the trick.  Well I buffed the damage a little in the new patch to make up for it not firing always.  Now almost every troop short of elites will die from the area effect.

I have a bug. I'm trying to conquer doldrey, but Adon is in there, so everytime I win and should conquer Doldrey, the Adon trigger goes.
So instead of winning everything, I just have to fight Adons 100 mercenaries everytime. And Adon sits alone in Doldrey.

It's 0.95 with the patch.

Stalker007 said:
I hawe a funny bug here. The little girls in towns have normal girls faces, but all "girls" in the willages having a boys faces. It is a hard bug...
see this:
Berserker Pride said:

Well here is the new bugs thread.  It's going to be nice having bug-reports separate from everything else.  I've had a chance to fix some bugs even since the new Childboard came out.  If you have a new bug post here.

So far:
Fixed male village girls.
Fixed Puck not showing up.
Fixed the skel_giant not found problem(once the new upload is finished don't download the mod right now.)
Fixed the cf_apostle_spawn error during duels.
The new upload will fix the can't hit custom sized troops as well.
Fixed the Adon not showing up in the Whale Knights party(and consequently no 100 man slayer battle)
sneaking into town gear not correct is now fixed but only when you fight.  When you talk to the merchant you are wandering around like you lost all your money.  Could not find where it is set that you have to use pilgrim gear in town.(Might be hardcoded.)
Fixed ghost villagers who follow you around.

All of these will be fixed as of the new upload.  Soon after that I'll work on a new version with Gutts at 10% height.  If the height doesn't bother you download the new version as soon as I announce it.  Which is uploading now.

I went to the music folder to listen to the music because its cool. yeah? and now the music don't play ingame

Start up the mod a second time.  For some reason if you switch modules the music doesn't play when you switch back.  But it will play if you start the mod again.

I've got to past the eclipse and Puck has just joined my team,
But for some reason now whenever I win a fight and try to leave the game crashes.

Do a little experiment for me if you would.  Save your game then tell Puck to take a hike.  Fight another battle and see if it crashes when Puck isn't with you.

I tested it a little more than just taking Puck out of the party, and I appear to have found it only crashes when I arm Puck with the 6-foot sword, it didn't seem to happen when he had the 5-foot sword.

Really?  It must be the stagger script the six foot sword has.  It doesn't like when anyone either than Gutts uses it I guess.

Well not really a bug but you have 2 cloaks for the black swordsman armour. 1 is already on the model and the other one is from the previous versions, used as a helmet. And if you put the second cloak on it just looks weird. So now I've decided I'll try and find a small helmet for head protection. Gut's head is so big the small helmet wont even be visible  :grin:

Yeah.  If you get a black hood it will mesh better with the cloak that is already attached to the armor.  You'll also notice the armor gives 30 head armor points due to Gutts having a really tough skull.  But basically you are so tall that you won't get headshot very often.

Back
Top Bottom