The Bugs and Glitch Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

No just thought you should know... Now its just kinda annoying that i dont have any usable villages now xD... But thanks anyway, i will report any future (if any) bugs.

You start the game with these estates I think.  But I don't think you get any money for them unless you are granted a castle.  Geez the backpay when you are able to collect from any of your estates might end up being a lot.  But you have to have a property you can actually visit to get the money.

Yeah i know, but usually when you join a faction they give you an estate. Though its not all for the money i do it, its just a part of the game i find fun, to raise my little village, and SMITE everyone unlucky enough to attack it xD.

Mah it's not that bad sure the notice pops up but there keep and the spire aren't actually there yet so funny watching my enemy waste there time buwahaha ambush time!!

Not sure if I was suppose to witness this but I seen a battle between Kushan Army Core and Kushan Empire  :shock:.  As I tried to tiptoe by, the Kushan Army Core started after me but soon gave up and proceeded to head back to finish the first fight.  This is the only one I've witnessed and I didn't stick around to see who won  :lol: (Edit, I guess no one since they are still at it.)

The Kushan seem to be having a difficult time at capturing all of Midlands towns.  None of them have even tried to capture Thein but they did grab the other two.  I've even sat in my castle (Doldrey)for two months but still no progress on their part.  I'm going to try and lure some Kushan that way to see if that will entice them to take the remaining town.

Will a message be displayed when Griffith comes back?  Same goes for the 7th faction?

EDIT:  Ok the Kushan Empire and the Kushan Army Core are basically at a stalemate with Wyndham, Shet and L.... forgot the name  :oops:.  I did notice that Thein has a ton of prisoners, over 2000, so I guess they do get attacked but they are still owned by Midland.  I just tried to help the Army Core to capture Wyndham, pulled a siege, captured it and it went right back to the Kushan Empires hands as I rode away.  I went back to take a look and only 22 Kushan soldiers are holding off over 100 Army core.

Trying to get Griffith to come back so I can see that 7th faction.

Why does Thein survive all the time I wonder.  I would expect Wyndham to last longer as it is where the King stays.  The Kushan army cores aren't actually attacking their own town.  They won't cause any casualties to the town and vice versa.  And if one of the Kushan's enemies come near they will immediately break off and engage them.  For some reason the game kept crashing when I tried to remove these parties so I just left them but put a trigger in so they were never over 300 men.  Think of them as extra guards for the town.  By the way what is the garrison of Thein?  Towns don't recruit from Prisoners so Thein will fall eventually.  It must be surviving because all the lords hang out there.

I can't remember what the garrison on Thein consists of, I'm at work right now.  I do know that there is only one Lord that hangs out there, everyone else seems to avoid the place.  The King of Midland has been captured and released at least twice now, that I've noticed.  Hmmmm, come to think of it, he may be a prisoner at the moment.  I don't really know where they are getting all the prisoners because I've not seen one Kushan lord or Army core near this place.  Unless that Lord is going out, kicking some ass and dragging them back.

I did notice that if I partake in any battles near Godo's my game goes goofy and I have to restart.  As of right now I avoid that area.  I can take a screen shot from above the world map and mark on it, the areas I've had problems in.... if I can remember them all.

As soon as I get off work tonight I can check some things out.

Yo, BP, dunno if you've fixed this, but Sir Adon isn't showing up, so I don't get the 100 man-slayer-battle.
I'm using the IronLauncher version, the one that was on the repository before you added the download link in the download thread. Should I change the mod to the file in the download thread or is the version I'm using still fine.
Either way, it's still 0.95.
Oh, and the battle of Enoch still isn't showing up. For some reason, my computer doesn't like the Flora scene. It functions, but I get a bunch of script error messages.

I think I fixed Adon in the version without ironlauncher.  Swyter released a new version of Ironlauncher which is working fine on my computer now so far.  So whenever I release the resized Gutts patch I'll probably use Ironlauncher again.

You're already to Flora?  That was pretty fast.  I don't understand how a simple script like the one that starts off the troll battle could cause problems for only some people. 

I finally got Thein to get into Kushan hands.  First I had to attack one of their wandering Lords (Midland) and then pull a siege on Thein myself.  After capturing it I then abandoned it so that it would fall.

Before I did this, I camped out for a few days and watched to see what was happening.  The Army Core was attacking but the battles are extremely quick, this is the reason I never noticed anything happening there.  They would no more than attack and within a day or two become prisoners.

Thein contained the Midland General Julius.
The garrison within had nothing unusual, could it be that General Julius has a piece of coding to him that makes him kick ass in quick battles?  Thein numbers, before I captured it, was 347 soldiers and 2032 prisoners.  I grabbed me 100 of the Golden Archers on my way out.... I hope they're good. 

Now I need to wait for Griffith's return and for him to take over two towns.

If I'm not mistaken, golden archers are hugh level Kushan archers, but they are not ELITEs. You should take Dakas and Bakiraka hurlers/assasins (these guys are elite units) :razz:

Well, strange bug with the formations. My party still counts as Gatts, Vaward Battle, Rearward Battle and Forth Battle after the eclipse. (and that means that Griffith, Judeau and Caska appear on battles with me.)

That and everyone at Godo's Smithy were wearing Beggar Outfits.

Shoot.  Wait even though you put troops in arrays the leaders stay in your main party.  I'll have to fix that it kinda makes the whole revenge thing not so necessary.  Except for Pippin, I'll still miss him.  I'll just have to nuke all your arrays before the eclipse starts.  Well that is a good find.

Well if you remove their arrays yourself and tell them to take a hike they won't be returned ever.  So you won't have to restart.

The troops, yes, but not the leaders. My game got ****ed up. XD

To 1000 renown again, here we go!
Yarr yarr yarr!

EDIT: Oh, and another thing that I think it's a minor problem. Almost all Kushan equipment are totally bright even at night, as Griffith's horse was at the beginning of the mod. It is fixed if I play in DirectX9, but that kills my fps rating, even in slow motion. Their shields are bright too.

Okay I think I fixed the extra arrays problem with the eclipse.  I got them to dissappear in my version just now by editting a couple things.  I guess this means the Gutt's is not so rediculously huge patch will have to be released sooner.  I'll take a look at the Kushan equipment and shaders.  It will probably be an easy fix to make them normal specularity again.

Well the Hawks have finally returned but they are having the same problem Kushan did with Thein.  I watched 6 Hawk Lords besiege Thein and within a day they were defeated, they can't capture that town.  Hawk Army Core keeps coming 300 men at a time but all they do is help fill up the prison.

I think I'll do like I did before and take it for myself then abandon it... seems the only solution at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom