The Bugs and Glitch Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's a problem I didn't have before. A few months back or so everything was good. I started the game with Male again, and after playing for a bit, Hawk's parties didn't show up, neither did Guts'. And now there are errors.

Just take a look at the pictures, that will explain. Large images, although I re-sized them.

Right after the beginning quickbattles.
mbug1.png

Factions, everything is there.
mbug2.png

Notice the Black Swordsman.
mbug3.png

Errors.
mbug4.png

Haters gonna hate.
mbug5.png

More errors.
mbug6.png

Now they are gone.
mbug7.png

Guts is missing.
mbug8.png

The errors keep on spamming.

F.F.C._fritz said:
Bigger and maybe also smaller charachters (player charachter as well) can't be hurt. That's quite a problem, for example with Bazoosa.

Yes, you can't read.

I'm trying to be helpful here, because there isn't much activity going on, but this is getting excessive.

Ok so this formation mod is pretty nice but I think it broke my save file, I may have to start all over after getting so close to eclipse. I get an error because griffith was removed from party after running the forward command (Due to a q

Right after the opening quickbattles, immediately after beating Batsuzo and appearing on the overland map in front of Wyndham, after a few moments pass unpaused I get "Script Error on Opcode 1613: Invalid Party ID 0 on Line 5". Gutts disappears from the map, and clicking on "Party" will cause the game to freeze.

the2crowrox said:
Right after the opening quickbattles, immediately after beating Batsuzo and appearing on the overland map in front of Wyndham, after a few moments pass unpaused I get "Script Error on Opcode 1613: Invalid Party ID 0 on Line 5". Gutts disappears from the map, and clicking on "Party" will cause the game to freeze.

Last time I played RotB I got similar problems.

After the eclipse Gutts appears the same as he was before (no injured eye,without the brand etc).It's a minor thing but if someone knows a work-around for that it'd be nice.

hi

great mod...but 1 problem after i install the mod and played it...when i want switch to first person mode(R key) my screen being freeze :???: but game continue working then i press R and it gose to third person without any problem
how can i play it in first person mode..?

Thanks

Awesome mod....played it for while till warband...now playing again...this time ive got a problem...i cant gain any renown from killing other enemy parties...but i do gain it when i win a tournament...any idea why this is?

Maybe...but i dont think so...i have around 150 men and win against lords with larger parties...even playing new game i cant gain renown...maybe it is iron launcher? Last time i played it i used native instead... guess ill see if that helps  :???:

Just tried it in native...saved a village and recieved 2 renown so maybe its fixed

Been playing and have recieved renown from battles through native...so I guess my iron launcher was defective...but other mods I play using iron launcher work fine so idk why this one didn't

100% positive that it was the iron launcher...ran some tests using same party and battles and saved game and new game.... iron launcher i didn't gain renown except for tournaments while native i always did  :idea:  :?:  :!:

I am playing Gutts and i have seen the character named "Black swordsman". He looks as same as Gutts, have berserk armor and dragon slayer. He is vassal of Hawk's alliance and i can't capture him, he is always escape. How am i suppose to end the main quest and kill Griffith now?

Completed this game. Twice, it rocks. But now, trying to boot up the Ironlauncher to play the game it says 'Your mount and blade eversion is not compatible with this module!' but I haven't changed anything.

Love this Game awesome mod !

Pamir Vidisia is a Champion that will join you after you had Bakiraka units for a certain period of time in your Party,
this is kinda bad, because u cant exit the conversation with her. To solve this, open conversation.txt in the Revenge of the Berserk
folder (use a txt. editor or even better Notepad++), go find this piece of text:
_Goodbye_for_now_former_student. 139  1 1613 3 648518346341351424 360287970189639934 1

now you must change 139 to 140 and save the file (139 doesnt exist that is what caused the bug).

Done! load your last safegame this time the conversation will end :smile:

kind regards,
Tarcaljas

I know this mod is really, really dead and don't expect any help, to be honest, but I thought I'd ask anyways if there was a fix for my problem.
PS:I had to use the workaround since I have MB on Steam.
Whenever I'm on the map and I encounter certain parties, it crashes my game either when I encounter them and it brings up the talking menu, or when the battle starts. This seems to be particularly bad with Midland generals, Tudor archers/raiders/grunts, Walatorian rogues, POW raiders, and Mercenary Rogues. I'm not sure if it's something they're equipped with, because whenever I encounter the same Midland generals inside a castle, it won't crash. Similarly, when on a quest to hunt down someone in a village, it went normal until he drew his blade- then I crashed.
Also, as Gutts, when I enter the quickbattle that starts around 500 Renown against the Black Sheep Knights, it crashes, and now playing as Gutts is impossible because there is no way to stop entering that battle, and I have to be my other character.
Is there some way to fix this? Is there a mesh I'm missing? Please help

DissatisfiedCustomer said:
I know this mod is really, really dead and don't expect any help, to be honest, but I thought I'd ask anyways if there was a fix for my problem.
PS:I had to use the workaround since I have MB on Steam.
Whenever I'm on the map and I encounter certain parties, it crashes my game either when I encounter them and it brings up the talking menu, or when the battle starts. This seems to be particularly bad with Midland generals, Tudor archers/raiders/grunts, Walatorian rogues, POW raiders, and Mercenary Rogues. I'm not sure if it's something they're equipped with, because whenever I encounter the same Midland generals inside a castle, it won't crash. Similarly, when on a quest to hunt down someone in a village, it went normal until he drew his blade- then I crashed.
Also, as Gutts, when I enter the quickbattle that starts around 500 Renown against the Black Sheep Knights, it crashes, and now playing as Gutts is impossible because there is no way to stop entering that battle, and I have to be my other character.
Is there some way to fix this? Is there a mesh I'm missing? Please help
Use the cd key on steam to activate one of the latest version of M&B that TW has; https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/MountAndBlade/Download

Steam has strange problems, this is the easiest solution I can think of. If it doesn't work, I am not sure what to say.

Damn. I keep getting up to the BlueWhale battle or whatever an when ever i encounter them my game crashes.  :cry: :cry: pleeasee help me somebody. I have a pretty good computor so i dont think its crashing because of too many people.

Back
Top Bottom