Author Topic: The Bugs and Glitch Thread  (Read 51340 times)

Lilly112

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: The Bugs and Glitch Thread
« Reply #435 on: August 02, 2014, 07:04:26 PM »
Completed this game. Twice, it rocks. But now, trying to boot up the Ironlauncher to play the game it says 'Your mount and blade eversion is not compatible with this module!' but I haven't changed anything.

Tarcaljas

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
How to solve the Pamir Vidisia Conversation Bug :)
« Reply #436 on: February 11, 2016, 06:47:33 PM »
Love this Game awesome mod !

Pamir Vidisia is a Champion that will join you after you had Bakiraka units for a certain period of time in your Party,
this is kinda bad, because u cant exit the conversation with her. To solve this, open conversation.txt in the Revenge of the Berserk
folder (use a txt. editor or even better Notepad++), go find this piece of text:
_Goodbye_for_now_former_student. 139  1 1613 3 648518346341351424 360287970189639934 1

now you must change 139 to 140 and save the file (139 doesnt exist that is what caused the bug).

Done! load your last safegame this time the conversation will end :)

kind regards,
Tarcaljas

DissatisfiedCustomer

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #437 on: November 04, 2016, 08:09:20 PM »
I know this mod is really, really dead and don't expect any help, to be honest, but I thought I'd ask anyways if there was a fix for my problem.
PS:I had to use the workaround since I have MB on Steam.
Whenever I'm on the map and I encounter certain parties, it crashes my game either when I encounter them and it brings up the talking menu, or when the battle starts. This seems to be particularly bad with Midland generals, Tudor archers/raiders/grunts, Walatorian rogues, POW raiders, and Mercenary Rogues. I'm not sure if it's something they're equipped with, because whenever I encounter the same Midland generals inside a castle, it won't crash. Similarly, when on a quest to hunt down someone in a village, it went normal until he drew his blade- then I crashed.
Also, as Gutts, when I enter the quickbattle that starts around 500 Renown against the Black Sheep Knights, it crashes, and now playing as Gutts is impossible because there is no way to stop entering that battle, and I have to be my other character.
Is there some way to fix this? Is there a mesh I'm missing? Please help

Fürmich

• Regular
  • Taiwan Stronk!
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079463059/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: FURMICH
  • NWWBWF&S
« Reply #438 on: February 02, 2017, 01:33:50 AM »
I know this mod is really, really dead and don't expect any help, to be honest, but I thought I'd ask anyways if there was a fix for my problem.
PS:I had to use the workaround since I have MB on Steam.
Whenever I'm on the map and I encounter certain parties, it crashes my game either when I encounter them and it brings up the talking menu, or when the battle starts. This seems to be particularly bad with Midland generals, Tudor archers/raiders/grunts, Walatorian rogues, POW raiders, and Mercenary Rogues. I'm not sure if it's something they're equipped with, because whenever I encounter the same Midland generals inside a castle, it won't crash. Similarly, when on a quest to hunt down someone in a village, it went normal until he drew his blade- then I crashed.
Also, as Gutts, when I enter the quickbattle that starts around 500 Renown against the Black Sheep Knights, it crashes, and now playing as Gutts is impossible because there is no way to stop entering that battle, and I have to be my other character.
Is there some way to fix this? Is there a mesh I'm missing? Please help
Use the cd key on steam to activate one of the latest version of M&B that TW has; https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/MountAndBlade/Download

Steam has strange problems, this is the easiest solution I can think of. If it doesn't work, I am not sure what to say.

cefuroxime

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #439 on: September 22, 2017, 08:16:33 PM »
Damn. I keep getting up to the BlueWhale battle or whatever an when ever i encounter them my game crashes.  :cry: :cry: pleeasee help me somebody. I have a pretty good computor so i dont think its crashing because of too many people.