The Majestic Screenshots Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

SulleDrake said:
Apart from the "Berserk"-text (which looks bit Paintish) I love the picture :grin: Nice touch with the eclipse up there  :smile:

I have always used Terminal font when I create pictures in this style. Don't ask why, I don't know either.

I don't know how many of you are playing/have played TES:IV and have seen it, but the guy who made the Berserker Armor for Oblivion (also in RotB), had made Gutts race/face too, plus Griffith's armor. Too bad they never got released, except for the original and Wolf armors. He disappeared in the same mysterious way like did BP. Sad.

Original Berserker:
14999-2-1209395179.jpg
Wolf Berserker:
17532-1-1212598270.jpg

Gutts:
14999-2-1210339873.jpg
14999-1-1210339872.jpg

Griffith's armor:
17532-1-1215514521.jpg
17532-1-1214042635.jpg

I'm a great TES IV and III fan, those armours look just like how i'd imagine them looking in a 3D format. Especially loved Griffith's armour.

It might be that I dread the game it's made for, but I'll still try playing it for a bit just to try out that armour! :smile:

I forgot to mention one more excellent armor. The Skull Knight's.

It isn't made by SkeletonK, but it is really neat looking and I loved to play with it. It is quite overpowered tho, but it makes sense too. Sword and shield included.

Most recent version with more rustic texture:
29527-1-1266654662.jpg

Old version:
29527-3-1264366054.jpg
29527-2-1264366228.jpg

Download:
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29527

The first screenshot has a bit bad quality and lighting, so it seems like that.

Upload your picture to a image hosting site, then take the direct URL of the picture, then come here, add (img)(/img) tags (preferably put (spoiler)(/spoiler) around (img) tags first), then put the URL of the picture inside the (img) tags. Done.

Replace () with [].

thank you,

well here are the pics

mb17m.png
This is how the berserker armor looks with one of the rhino knigths black chargers
mb18.png

mb19g.png
Weird, a kushan owned town with midland forces and kushan prisoners  :?:

edit: can somebody see the pictures, because i cant

I told you that you have to copy the direct link of the image. Go to that image's URL you posted, right click on your image, click View Image (presuming you have Firefox), then put that URL in the tags.

This is how the berserker armor looks with a Black charger

URL=http://img577.imageshack.us/i/mb18.png/]
mb18.png
[/URL]

Weird, a Kushan town, wich owns midland villages and midland soldiers, and kushan prisoners.

He reminds me of Elvis somehow. DEAD eyes with a calm but painful face. Best anti-hero ever.

Top 5 anti-heroes list for me:
1)Guts
2)Kratos
3)Kira
4)Alucard
5)Jack Sparrow

dude they are just prototypes...
Greek: proto=first + typos=print

Back
Top Bottom