SP Fantasy Crumbs of Power - Working on it again

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wa...no real news actually...i'm pretty mess up with life at the moment (nothing serious, don't worry...just a lot of things to do and places to go...) :???:

Uhm...I'm really sorry to say that, right now, this mod is hibernated....the point is that i'm having some troubles with the map that'll take a loooooot of time to be fixed; i can fix them but i don't actually have the time, nor the will right now.

I'm really sorry, not only for the mod's fans, but even for those who had contributed in helpin me with this mod (and in a case, their will to help ended with a ban).

I promise that i'll do my best to complete it, but it can't be done right now. Sorry again, I know I'm disappointing you!

ArchAngel2k, but that wasn't entirely because he wanted to help, no blame goes to Cinuz. :razz: Too bad you're not continuing for now, though.

Well, mainly for that since he didn't go around saying "oh look at the piece of armory i've done!" :razz: anyway, if someone is wanting to help, is more then welcomed :smile:

CinuzIta said:
new texture made by me for the cavalry pavese:

nuovoimmaginebitmapc.jpg

TURAMBAR, TI PIACE LA NUOVA IMMAGINE DELLO SCUDO?!? :mrgreen:

Friuli Uber Alles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom