Map corrections. Some help from you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Although this is not about the map but still concern about the new patch..

I notice that Lord or Duke(i forgot) Hans of the Holy Swadian empire always stays in Derchios Castle.. i've done quest to  collect debt. i been returning again and again to persued him for many days and he's always in the Castle..

falls alarm... seen him move after 90 days

Hmmm, bridge were missplaced so thats probably a missclick I did somewhere, Fixed for future release.

Keep them coming.

I don't have a screenshot for it, but I found a pile of "stuck" caravans just outside Sumbuja
(I'll try to post others as I see them)

graycloak said:
I don't have a screenshot for it, but I found a pile of "stuck" caravans just outside Sumbuja
(I'll try to post others as I see them)
Alright, is just where the road changes direction?

Well well, I haven't been here for a while and I've got a question. Does the 0.3e patch contain these map fixes?

Nope, I have an updated map with all fixes but it´s not shipped or packed yet.
Mainly because I'm lazy so I'll try to get the thumbs out my arse nd get it out.

This is not a bug, but I have been having some problems with all the roads. As we all know, one gets magically drawn towards the roads making it hard to travel, and it also gives no speed bonus. If you are making/improving/changing the map, I would be pleased if the roads were removed or at least reduced a bit from what we have now. 

While I agree that roads are an annoying source of bugs and errors I won't remove them even if some tweaking will be done.
The roads do improve the look of several large areas that would otherwise be rather monotone in looks.

But I'm not very fond of how Haelmar Union area turned out so that area will probably be reworked later on.

I agree on the good looks the roads make. The best would have been to keep the map with the roads as they are, but somehow remove their magnetic ability. However, that is probably near to impossible, otherwize some modder would have done that centuries ago.

Yeah, I have no idea what makes them "magnetic" but then again I'm not a coder. Does different terrain give different bonuses to speed on worldmap?

Some bad areas in the Imperial State
mb1.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb4.jpg

They try to go over the river and end up going back to the bridge and getting stuck.

Ill keep taking screenshots as i find em

There is a bridge to the west of Curin Castle that causes some problems. Its just off to the left of the screenshot

oir5eu.jpg

these are some map stuck problem I found when playing teatrc warband port

1. stuck near sumbuja
25439409.jpg

2. stuck when travelling to l'rennouille
59581023.jpg

3. enemies party stuck between l'rennouille and treves
64690575.jpg

4. kaiserlicher patrol stuck near treves
42478606.jpg

5. party stuck in bridge near gisim
62603526.jpg

6. party stuck in the bridge near curin castle
96757948.jpg

7. stuck when travelling to vasterboot
54631989.jpg

8. farmer stuck near svitrigalia castle
67988764.jpg

9. party stuck near sarimish
28394031.jpg

I think that's all of them, hope it help modder fixing map problem in TEATRC port for warband, and and all can travel without stuck somewhere in the map  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom