My Story/RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Firstly, the bit i'm going to put has been used by me and i have added several pages on, but i got to thinking, why not see what others would add. So here it is,
Base [plot: Written from 1st person(at least my part is), the main character is a man named "Gerald Barlingson" and the setting is a made up fictional place called Porezzia, (make up neighbouring countries if you want.) Would like to see what you come up with:

My body shivered, i looked around, no wonder it was cold, thick white sheets of snow covered the land around me. My horse started to neigh and what seemed like it was nodding, this was the signal someone was coming. I jumped up and woke my companion Avarmor, we both grabbed our weapons, a  quite large recurve bow, a short sword and a quiver of arrows each. My fingertips ran accross the feathers of the arrow in my hand.
My back pressed to a large snow covered oak behind me, blues eyes belonging to me stared up into the tree, a little squirrel stared at me, Funny? he isn't hibernating. In a flash my fingers pressed against my mouth, I blew lightly and my small speedy horse trotted behind a tree, ah my noble steed, I placed the arrow on the well oiled bowstring.
Avarmors green eyes searched the hills, as did mine and saw seven or so bandits walking slowly down, I could tell they were bandits from their blood-stain handprint on their long fur coats, armed with long dark scimitars, they wore no helmets, ripe for the headshot.With a few ounces of strength one of the few bandits would be dead, son the eyes of one of the men began to sparkle as he looked at me, instantly my hand pulled back, a twang came from the bow. My arrow hissed across and hit one of them, I heard a scream,  the sound one never forgets, death, before they could take in what had happened Avarmor had already gotten an arrow away and hit another bandit.We both ducked behind the oak trees and saw what wee missed a minute ago, one of the remaining bandits pulled a crossbow from his back, in seconds a bolt smacked onto the large oak.
Avarmor managed to take out two more with his bow but took a bad crossbow bolt to his right wrist, blood began to gush out as he quickly took a torn piece of cloth and placed it tightly around the wound. "You all right?" I yelled he simply grunted and went back to the fight.
What now? My question was answered by the remaining bandits rushing Avarmor and myself's positions, i watched as Avarmor clumsily fought off his attacker with his left hand.A twig snapped behind me I swerved around to see a grinning bandit, he lashed at me, the blow narrowly missed me, again he power striked at my body, my sword deflected it in a block and felt a pain in my hand, he is strong, but i'm stronger! again he slashed an uppercut, not so hard this time as I blocked again, I quickly slashed at his side wounding him and then slit his neck.
I turned to see the remaining bandits dead on the cold hard snow, with bolts in their stomachs... I turned to see city watchmen, a sigh of releief came, thank god.
Something hit me like a bullet, i started to sprint where i last saw Avarmor, his pale skin was painted red with blood. His mail embed a large hole, "I'm sorry, Ger-" Avarmor trailed off as he tryed to speak my name. His muslces underneath his stubble and goatee began to flex. His long red hair gushed out of him leather helmet, the blod continued to pour from his stomach even though he was sub-conscious...
I snapped into action and carried him to his horse...

Now i realise i probably shouldn't threaten people, but if i find this somewhere other than M&B forums without some sort of credit to me, i promise you you will regret it, you may look at my age and go "Oh whats he gonna do, throw his report cards at me" but i have spent countless hours in this story, the plot and character bios and what not, so remember that. Plagurism is a serious crime and you can be prosecuted or sued for thousands of dollars, even something as small as a plot line...
Also if anyone wants more to this story PM me.

Back
Top Bottom