Cheap Gaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Goker said:
Seems so. Released on June of 2012. The game is 40 USD. With the coupon, it should be lowered to 16. Valid until 3rd of July.

Edit: Nope. Thought the coupon was 60% off for a second there. It will be 13.60 USD.

In that case I will gladly take that coupon now for a hamburger next Tuesday.

<3

Wellenbrecher said:
Butt Pirate, but he changes that more often than rebel changes avatars.
I mostly ID Tuckles on Steam by his avatar, which is either the same as here or some anime BS. :razz:

Anime BS? I don't think I've ever put up ******ry as an avatar on Steam.

Paradox sale on Steam.

50% off I think.

Sadly no discount on the Old Gods DLC for CKII, although most of the DLC is half price, worth buying or should I wait for a sweeter deal?

Úlfheðinn said:
Paradox sale on Steam.

50% off I think.

Sadly no discount on the Old Gods DLC for CKII, although most of the DLC is half price, worth buying or should I wait for a sweeter deal?
Assuming you're willing to bet on a Summer Sale I'd wait.
It's bound to be in there as a complete pack. Just as likely that GG will do it.

Úlfheðinn said:
Paradox sale on Steam.

50% off I think.

In addition, CKII is 75% off today only.

MadocComadrin said:
Úlfheðinn said:
Paradox sale on Steam.

50% off I think.

In addition, CKII is 75% off today only.

Yay for waiting...

I take it this is about as good of a deal as I am going to get for the near future?

Back
Top Bottom