A video of me and my troops attacking a castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Vendayn

Knight at Arms
Been playing this mod for a little while now. Attacked my first castle :smile: Though, I attacked it again a second time because well...for the benefit of showing what conquering a castle was like, I kept healing my character. Second time I took it fair and square :smile: Though, right at the end...there was a bunch of troops that had fallen between the wall and a building, so it took me about 2 minutes to kill them and win (which I edited out). You can see at the end a bunch of my troops trying to get to them though ;P Castle name was Bubinda if you wanted to know. On one of the walls, there is a seperation between the building and the wall...and the troops glitched in. I got them with my bow/arrow though.

Here is the video...hope you guys/gals like it :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt4rjfGesFk

Queen Pinky said:
You missed the best part of the castle

if you mean when my troops attack inside the castle...this for some reason didn't happen. It went right to the winning screen. I noticed sometimes it does it, and other times it doesn't. I'll take another video of conquering inside the castle.

Vendayn said:
Queen Pinky said:
You missed the best part of the castle

if you mean when my troops attack inside the castle...this for some reason didn't happen. It went right to the winning screen. I noticed sometimes it does it, and other times it doesn't. I'll take another video of conquering inside the castle.
No. The tower

Back
Top Bottom