Basic game questions

Users who are viewing this thread

This is actually a problem I always have with M&B.

Trying to be an infantryman is extremely bad for me. I just can't seem to be competent at all. I mean, with a bow, well, even if it takes five shots to kill a guy,  I have 90 arrows so that's almost 20 kills before I even have to start scavenging.

With a sword...

Even against what should be relatively weak foes, I find myself not doing much damage, despite a STR of 16 and a 5 in power attack.  Not only that, but I find myself dying very quickly. It isn't at all hard for a basic bandit ("Scroll bearer") to knock out my horse as I ride by and then finish me with one or two hits.

On a pure-talera note, how exactly do the special powers work? How do I activate them?

hi there. yea stick with a horse and dont ride right into the enemy army, harry the flanks. if you pick up some speed, you should be able to kill most units with one good swing.
The Talera special powers are activated with keys on the keyboard, you will have to find which ones they are for yourself - i know it is t y u for the feron and k for blight corpse explosion(beware it will incinerate your own troops).
the powers can only be used in open battle, not in seiges etc.
Hope this helps.
WookieWarlord

I always get my ass handed to me until I get my char's level up.  The wierd thing about this game is that it gets less challenging the longer your game lasts.

For faction powers, hit 'h' twice.  The first time it will show you camera controls, the second time it will show you the faction power keys.

Back
Top Bottom