Line Battles

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this awesome mod is ever ported to Warlords, I would love to see multiplayer line battles in this! If anyone has played the battlegrounds 2 mod for Half Life Two they know what I'm talking about. It's where each team lines up in lines, and fires when the commander of the team says to. It's great fun. What do you think?

beatlesfan1595 said:
If this awesome mod is ever ported to Warband, I would love to see multiplayer line battles in this! If anyone has played the battlegrounds 2 mod for Half Life Two they know what I'm talking about. It's where each team lines up in lines, and fires when the commander of the team says to. It's great fun. What do you think?

*ahem* fixed.
and I'm not sure if it's possible to play a modded game on multiplayer, or is it? someone correct me :?:

PrayForPlagues said:
beatlesfan1595 said:
If this awesome mod is ever ported to Warband, I would love to see multiplayer line battles in this! If anyone has played the battlegrounds 2 mod for Half Life Two they know what I'm talking about. It's where each team lines up in lines, and fires when the commander of the team says to. It's great fun. What do you think?

*ahem* fixed.
and I'm not sure if it's possible to play a modded game on multiplayer, or is it? someone correct me :?:
Yeah....thats quite good question.... :?:

Yes, apparently in an interview there will be compatibility for mods. Of course, the mod might need a little tweaking.

i played that mod it was fun but i was surpised by how much the soldiers listen to there commander...cause i laged a bit and i got stabbed in the back if i lagged or i didnt fire at the right time or i ran away when the other team is charging...

Could be soo cool if a lot of people played the world war 2 mod and 500 people (yeah i know its unrealistic) went up on a line at each end of the map then you had to go very tactical. like splitting in 2 groups and a small front group and come in from all sides.

BTW i hope that in multiplayer they disable the map in the order screen. the game was a lot cooler when i didnt know you could see where the enemies were :grin:

Metalhand said:
Could be soo cool if a lot of people played the world war 2 mod and 500 people (yeah i know its unrealistic) went up on a line at each end of the map then you had to go very tactical. like splitting in 2 groups and a small front group and come in from all sides.

BTW i hope that in multiplayer they disable the map in the order screen. the game was a lot cooler when i didnt know you could see where the enemies were :grin:

There's no map at all in multiplayer.

beatlesfan1595 said:
If this awesome mod is ever ported to Warlords, I would love to see multiplayer line battles in this! If anyone has played the battlegrounds 2 mod for Half Life Two they know what I'm talking about. It's where each team lines up in lines, and fires when the commander of the team says to. It's great fun. What do you think?
Yea I love BG2. I am myself in a regiment clan there...
so watch out for

|15th Reg| Pvt. A.Borjesson

I might be your commander. Or maybe second in command. Or even worse. Your admin!

Polcherrr said:
i played that mod it was fun but i was surpised by how much the soldiers listen to there commander...cause i laged a bit and i got stabbed in the back if i lagged or i didnt fire at the right time or i ran away when the other team is charging...
Only stabbed? if you would run away in my line. You would wish you where never born....

I have that mod installed, and I think it's pretty good. It will be awesome when the full version is released.

Oh, and Bjorne, I added you on Steam.

Polcherrr said:
they hang you by ur penis...?
Well.. I could do worse. But a easy death. Is me commanding you to alone charge the enemy line. Then stop right infront of them, turn your back and crouch!

Or just kick/ban

Catafrato said:
Oh, and Bjorne, I added you on Steam.
You have not. I havn't got any sign of it at all. What are you called and I can add you instead.

Catafrato. When I added you, I had a crazy display name, so you must have declined the invite because you didn't know it was me.

Strange. btw added. I am doing a Public Line Battle right now. So join the 15th server and play!

Haha me and Catafrato had a good time at the Linebattleing. And I ordered salute firing for a non-forgotten man.
salutetdm.jpg

bjorne. said:
Haha me and Catafrato had a good time at the Linebattleing. And I ordered salute firing for a non-forgotten man.
salutetdm.jpg
  :grin: That's a nice way to remember someone!

JDeNef13

Indeed, Bjorne. But that's the standard weapon holding animation for human models in the Source engine, and since BG2 is still a beta, they haven't changed it yet.

nilloc93 said:
oh wow i remember you, far as i recall i stabbed you a few times.....then you shot me

i am nilloc93 BTW
You stabbed me as a commander during on of my Linebattles?

BTW: The new patch for BG2 is out. the 1.5 where there is Ironsights and stuff... It's awesome!
And also.. we in the 15th regiment. Have raised the standard banning time from 4 hours as avarage. to 1 day. and tough banning is raised from one day to one weak. and Piss off never wanna see you again banning can now last up to 1-2 months.. so bewere.. though. That must require you to do.. something really nasty. like killing the whole team. Then disconnect and do it over and over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom