Britain at War v 1.0 Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello , I downloaded the last version (1.0) , I started in the Ireland region , but it's impossible to go to the others regions , I'm stuck in Ireland

corsairf4u said:
Hello , I downloaded the last version (1.0) , I started in the Ireland region , but it's impossible to go to the others regions , I'm stuck in Ireland

What??

Can you walk from northern Ireland to Northern Scotland?

If not I will fix it soon as possible.

EDIT: Just tested now, I have to fix the map, it got very buggy, you can walk over the whole ocean.  :oops:

The map will be uploaded soon.

I have the map problem too, can go anywhere in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, but cant move to Southern Ireland at all.

Edit: Other than that, soooooooo happy its here!

Hey so I can't even complete making my character. When I go to make a character, I get all the way to the skills and attributes screen and I can do everything except allocate my weapon proficiency points. There isn't that plus button to allow me to increase any of the weapon skills. Any idea? I'll re-download and re-install in the mean time

You have to iincrease the weapon master atribute to get more weapons points, then you can increase weapons points.

What did you choose before you got to the atribute screen?

Ok, I tested the mod a little bit and I recognized that the rivers in Ireland are ****** up, a new map fix will be up tomorrow, with highlander face paints.

good job on getting the mod out Rath0s, just had a quick look, loving the new fighting animations and finally i can have a scarred character :grin:, going to bed now so i'll start a proper game tomoz

Rath0s said:
You have to iincrease the weapon master atribute to get more weapons points, then you can increase weapons points.

What did you choose before you got to the atribute screen?

Alright so I guess it was just because my Weapon Master points were at 0. I've not played a M&B that had your char start with weapon proficiencies so high. Lol I feel stupid... Thanks for that though!

i really need help i downloaded the game and the map fix.... yet i cant move armound the map only the top part of the green ppl thats the only place i can move sum one plz help me

@zomfg

I will upload a new map fix soon, I forgot to fix the rivers in Ireland (the green folks), so you cant get anywhere. :oops:

@CinuzIta

Yeah I forgot about those, I have to contact the creator of those gauntlets and get help putting them ingame.

Here is the little fix http://www.filefront.com/14428361/Fix.rar
If you already have started a new game after downloading the fix, you have to start a new game.
This fix, fixes Ireland, adds highlander face paints and new hidden secrets, also looters can be upgraded to mercenaries.
1 city in Ireland hides a secret and 1 city in Scotland hides a secret.
Copy and paste the files into the mod folder and overwrite.

ummm nother bug i can now move around red guys but only sum of green folks also nother bug i bought a 2h sword and when i pull out i can still see it on me back

zomfg said:
ummm nother bug i can now move around red guys but only sum of green folks also nother bug i bought a 2h sword and when i pull out i can still see it on me back

Ok, thanks, not the worst bug tho. So I will dont upload any new fix, will do it when I release an item patch, which will contain new shields, helmets and weapons.

I could not understand this part.

ummm nother bug i can now move around red guys but only sum of green folks

Amazing graphics, loving the gameplay, but at the moment im not getting much action. Keep getting booted to desktop with an RGL Error saying 'cannot restore vertex buffer'... any ideas? this had never happened in another mod. Have up to date drivers ect, not sure what to do, 4th time its happened now. Will try smaller battlesizer than 300 though and see if it helps.

Aeron said:
Amazing graphics, loving the gameplay, but at the moment im not getting much action. Keep getting booted to desktop with an RGL Error saying 'cannot restore vertex buffer'... any ideas? this had never happened in another mod. Have up to date drivers ect, not sure what to do, 4th time its happened now. Will try smaller battlesizer than 300 though and see if it helps.

The exact same thing happend to a friend of mine who had battle sizer installed and he got those intil he set the battlesizer down to 200.  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom