Britain at War V 1.0 download and info.

Users who are viewing this thread

The year is still 1290 and aimed to convert it from native to a more medieval 2 total war feeling.
Troops, lords, mercenaries and the map is now done.
More new equipment and DX7 friendly textures. (Thats why the mod is so big in size.)

Features.

*  New map of the british isles.
* 5 factions.
* New troops.
* New mercenaries.
* New armors.
* New weapons.
* Weaker horses.
*Still using the native system.

The knights are strong but there horses are pretty much weaker, and spears deal more damage now. (Hint hint. :twisted:)

Movie by nads.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkU2AubSBVA

2 other movies by unknown people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeddZwi6u4c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZH1Stm5pPM

Troops trees.

English Troops

English Recruit ----> English Militia ----> English Spearman ----> English Sergeant ---->  English Billman ----> English Dismounted Knight.
                                        \/                              \/                                                              \/
English Peasant Archer  English Man at Arms                                    English Axeman
            \/                              \/
    English Yeoman      English Heavy Cavalry
          \/                            \/
  English Longbowman    English Knight

Irish Troops

Irish Hunter ----> Ceitherne ----> Cliathairi ----> Veteran Cliathairi ----> Irish Guard ----> Muire  
                            \/                      \/
                  Deisi Javelinman         Ostman ----> Hobiguir ----> Ridire  ----->  Lords Retinue
                      \/                            \/
            Irish Archer   Ulster Swordsman
                      \/
                Gaelic Archer  

French Troops

French Recruit ----> French Militiaman ---->  French Voulgeman ----> French Voulgier ----> French Sergeant ----> French Foot Knight
                                      \/                                                                                                                              \/
                          French Crossbowman ----> French Mounted Crossbowman                                        French Mounted Sergeant ----> French Chivalric Knight
                                      \/
                          French Sharpshooter

Scottish Troops    All those scots that goes downward from recruit are lowlander scots the norman style.

Scottish Recruit ---->  Highland Rabble ---->    Highlander ---->    Highlander Warrior      ----> Veteran Highlander ----> Noble Highlander ----->  Armoured Noble
      \/                                    \/                                                                                                                      \/
Scottish Militia              Highlander Archer                                                                                   Highlander Gallowglaich
      \/                               \/                                                                     
Scot Pikeman                    Veteran Highlander Archer                     
\/                                            \/
Veteran                                           Noble_Highlander_Archer
Scot ---------> Scottish Knight
Pikeman       
\/  
Scottish Sergeant  

Welsh Troops

Welsh Recruit ----> Welsh Spearman ----> Merionydd Spearman ----> Veteran Merionydd Spearman ----> Welsh Swordsman -----> Welsh Armoured Knight.
  \/                                          \/                                                                  \/
Welsh Skirmisher              Welsh_Infantry                                          Mathrafal horseman  
  \/                         \/                                                                         V
Welsh_Archer                        Gwent Raider                                                      Teulu
  \/                                                    \/
Helwyr                                                  Rhyfelwyr
  \/
Saethwyr

Mercenaries

Farmer ----> Watchman ----> Caravan Guard ----> Mercenary Militia ----> Mercenary Pavise Spearman
                                                        V                                    V
                                          Mercenary Horseman        Mercenary Pavise Crossbowman
                                                        V
                                                Mailed Knight

Irish Outlaw

Templar

Templar Knight

Now let the screenshot thread be filled up, remember to rate the download.
Remember to start a new game.

Enjoy! :grin:

mb repsitory download.

Use this link if you want a much more rapid download, Mount fan blade downlad. (You can also find the fix there to.)

IMPORTANT! After you have downloaded the mod you have to download this little fix http://www.filefront.com/14428361/Fix.rar
If you already have started a new game before downloading the fix, you have to start a new game.
This fix, fixes Ireland, adds highlander face paints and new hidden secrets, also looters can be upgraded to mercenaries.
1 city in Ireland hides a secret and 1 city in Scotland hides a secret.
Copy and paste the files into the mod folder and overwrite.

-----------
Credits.
-----------
Eisenhouwer. (His armors from his mod).
HokieBT. (Troop editor.)
Talak. (Unique Armory).
Llew2. (Shields from HYW).
Ginthus. (Models and the half done map).
MAXHARDMAN. (For the excellent animations).
Septa Scarabae. (For his texture pack).
Checkmaty. (For his sounds add-on).
OSP Helmets.
Lizard_man. (Banners, sigs and warrider logo).
Sibylla. (For some swords).
D'Sparil. (For making lods).
Narf of Picklestink. (For his awesome plate armors).
Slawomir of Aaarrghh. (For some nice tartans).
Illuminati. (For some banners I found on the repository).
Jedediah Q. (For some nice face textures I found on the repository).
NICK.ALTMAN. (Some stuff from Lords and Realms).
Slayer_of_Doom. (Found some banners on the mbx forum).
Tooff. (For letting me use the early great helm model, from his mod and retexture it).
Adorno. (For some sounds from the Ambitient sound track mod.)
SantasHelper. ( For most things)!

If someones missing tell me, might have forgotten someone.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------
Future plans.
------------------
Getting some codes in.
Item add-on.

w000t i love this mod thx for it i am downloading atm!!!  ummm idk yet but did you fix the random briges in irerland sorry for the spelloing i dont speak much english :roll:

Max_marksman said:
I must say that it's my favourite mod, and I congratulate you with it's final (final?) release. Downloading  :smile:

Thanks everybody, a new map fix will be up soon for Ireland, you cant cross the rivers, so if you are in southern Ireland you just have to sit there.

And you probably have to start a new game.

Thanks for the hard work Rath0s! been waiting for the new release! :grin:  So from what I understand you haven't implemented Fire Arrow into this version, is it still something you plan on working into your mod?

Hindershot said:
Thanks for the hard work Rath0s! been waiting for the new release! :grin:  So from what I understand you haven't implemented Fire Arrow into this version, is it still something you plan on working into your mod?

Yeah, maybe for a future version, we got some trouble with the codes, so we have to wait for a while.

Awesome ... Downloading ... Maybe it'll help me cool off my brain from the ModuleSystem stuff. ;D

Selah said:
Congratulations. Defects to be hooked on the map have been fixed? Thank you very much.

The map is good now, I dont think there will be any more lords getting stuck.

The map might dont look so good, because im not a very good mapper. :roll:

I just noticed you did the misstake of a lifetime  :shock: WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEIR FACES?! They all have leprosy  :sad: how do I fix this ?

Back
Top Bottom