Rightful ruler quest bugged ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Ares

Recruit
Is the Rightful ruler quest bugged ?, im playing Mongol obsolete, i started a rightful ruler quest against the Tartars, have conquered all their property, got 8 lords over to my side but cant find Tartar Khan or the other rival lords except for 3 that are in my prison.  I got the message that the Tartars has been destroyed but the guy who is claiming the throne says it's not over and i have to track down and capture Tartar Khan and his 7 lords, we are still Tartar Rebels so i've been looking for them for some time, then decided to use a cheat "ctrl + T" to show all parties on the map, and i still cant see any of the Tartar lords of their Khan.

Is this a bug or what ?.

Kongol Khan said:
Possibly, i dont know. I never got that far in Obsolete. Either way there's not much that can be done about it.

Im not requesting that you guys fix it, im just wondering if it is a bug or if there is a way to complete it.

I'll have to play it more often and find out. I have not had enough time to fully play. When Mongol Obsolete was first released as Mongol Delta I did not hear of this error so Ares, double check and wait until I can confirm this bug. Has anyone else experienced this?

The most I can do is add it to the "known bugs" list because I do not have the Mongol Delta module system, I think Wei.Xiadi has it but he is most likely never returning to M&B.

Kongol Khan said:
I'll have to play it more often and find out. I have not had enough time to fully play. When Mongol Obsolete was first released as Mongol Delta I did not hear of this error so Ares, double check and wait until I can confirm this bug. Has anyone else experienced this?

The most I can do is add it to the "known bugs" list because I do not have the Mongol Delta module system, I think Wei.Xiadi has it but he is most likely never returning to M&B.

You sure saw him a few times.

Yes I saw him on right after I posted that. He may check back every once in a while but im pretty sure he's done with the Mongol series based on his previous comments -before he went inactive.

Kongol Khan said:
Yes I saw him on right after I posted that. He may check back every once in a while but im pretty sure he's done with the Mongol series based on his previous comments -before he went inactive.

Man surprising how you guys can cause drama out of a mod ahaa....

Servitor said:
And Kongol Khan said he doesn't know.

I thought maybe others could know, i asume he isent the only one that plays or have played it.

Kongol Khan said:

Ok, thanks man but dont take away time from creating the new mods on my account, i love the mod and cant wait for the new ones. 

Wu-long said:

author=Kongol Khan link=topic=74768.msg1948244#msg1948244 date=1251680574]

I actually hadent seen any more replies since i posted my reply to you Kongol Khan, dont think i checked yesterday, i have been trying other mods after watching a top 10 M&B mods video, and i tend to leave the site on for info about the mod im playing while i play it, but i did not read your comments or knew that you had written any, anyway i thought i should check now.
Gotto give you a big fat NO there Kongol Khan, im not done with the mongol series :smile:, waiting eagerly for the new ones, so not getting rid of me just yet :razz:.

Im gonna play it today, the other mods i played wasnt as much fun as MO, i like the realistic feel to it, and didnt know playing a horse archer could be so much fun, specially when your fighting against them and every army seem to have them :smile:, i only wish i could become a Khan, anyway see if i cant find that damn Tartar Khan and he's lords.

Thanks for the replies, and if anyone do know if it's a bug or not i hope you will post it here.

Lord Ares said:
Servitor said:
And Kongol Khan said he doesn't know.

I thought maybe others could know, i asume he isent the only one that plays or have played it.

Kongol Khan said:

Ok, thanks man but dont take away time from creating the new mods on my account, i love the mod and cant wait for the new ones. 

Wu-long said:

author=Kongol Khan link=topic=74768.msg1948244#msg1948244 date=1251680574]

I actually hadent seen any more replies since i posted my reply to you Kongol Khan, dont think i checked yesterday, i have been trying other mods after watching a top 10 M&B mods video, and i tend to leave the site on for info about the mod im playing while i play it, but i did not read your comments or knew that you had written any, anyway i thought i should check now.
Gotto give you a big fat NO there Kongol Khan, im not done with the mongol series :smile:, waiting eagerly for the new ones, so not getting rid of me just yet :razz:.

Im gonna play it today, the other mods i played wasnt as much fun as MO, i like the realistic feel to it, and didnt know playing a horse archer could be so much fun, specially when your fighting against them and every army seem to have them :smile:, i only wish i could become a Khan, anyway see if i cant find that damn Tartar Khan and he's lords.

Thanks for the replies, and if anyone do know if it's a bug or not i hope you will post it here.

? we were talking about Wei xia da

Back
Top Bottom