OSP Modern 3D Art Modern Scene Props

Users who are viewing this thread

I got this RGL ERROR:

get_object failed for: bo_scn_crate

All I did was download those stuff, extracted to Resource and Textures, and add the Python script. WHAT I DO WRONG????!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Edit: Added load_mod_resource = scene_props and it got past the Data loading, but when it reached Textures, it gave another RGL ERROR

Unable to open texture file Textures\chapel_diffuse.dds

I looked in the Textures files and couldn't find any chapel_diffuse.dds. What I do wrong this time?  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

2nd Edit: I think its because I clicked Open With... Notepad ++ on a dds file the other day. Do you know any program that can read DDS for Gimp? A Gimp Plugin, maybe?

Open up the .BRF file and delete the texture entry "chapel_diffuse.dds". You also might want to check through the materials and make suer it doesn't pop up there as well.

Ruthven said:
Open up the .BRF file and delete the texture entry "chapel_diffuse.dds". You also might want to check through the materials and make suer it doesn't pop up there as well.

Which/what .BRF file? Could you post the full name?

When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was something to do with Lotr with a simple misspelling, seems it was just a misspelling of Modern. :sad:

Great buildings though. :smile:

Lord Drake said:
When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was something to do with Lotr with a simple misspelling, seems it was just a misspelling of Modern. :sad:

Great buildings though. :smile:

I can't believe no one ever told me  :grin:

But we all know this:
Spelling things correctly is neither grim nor necro.

I love this pack! :smile:

The only things it is missing are normals and speculars, which couldn't be in-game because this was for the original MB. :grin:

Wait...so specs and norms could be used in 1.011?
I'll work on making them for you, if you want to reupload the pack "Warband Ready".

That works for me. :wink:
I may not do specs...because whenever I do they turn out...pretty badly.
But the normals are easy enough.

Back
Top Bottom