WWII: China Battlefield (for 1.011, not for Warband) Description & Downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

Interceptor said:
vahadar said:
Trust me there are lots of cool mods around :smile: Unfortunatly the coolest ones arent yet all ported to warband (like the awsome 1866 mod :wink: )
But i have like you high hopes for this one, the setting is quite unusual, and the quality excellent !

And yes again a big thanks to all the modders here on TW, they provide us with amazing ton of fun.

You can still support Taleworlds and get yourself a copy of the old Mount&Blade so you can play the SP version of ChinaCBF :wink: And also discover tons of other mods not ported to warband at the same time.

I bought M&B and M&B Warband to be able to play mods, not native:smile:

and one more thing, other mods like 1866 are awesome, but these mods are done by team of modders, but this one which is in my opinion best mod made, is done by single man. Big thanks to William  :wink:

do you know when the warband singleplayer for this mod wil be realised??

Thank you for answering the questions.
But I don't know guys, there are still lots of ideas about MP I haven't realized.

WilliamBerne said:
But I don't know guys, there are still lots of ideas about MP I haven't realized.

just make proper readme, because your mod has a lot of functions and it's hard to understand even If I played previous versions:razz:
by the way, I saw some mistakes in your introduction to MP and in readme for previous version as well. So feel free to send me text and I will chceck it for mistakes if you want to:smile:

WilliamBerne said:

wow man you are best moderator ever!!
that mod is awsome
im waiting for singleplayer
i wish you best luck in finishing the China Battlefield mod cuz its just class
best of all!!

Interceptor said:
just make proper readme, because your mod has a lot of functions and it's hard to understand even If I played previous versions:razz:
by the way, I saw some mistakes in your introduction to MP and in readme for previous version as well. So feel free to send me text and I will chceck it for mistakes if you want to:smile:
Can you post the corrected introduction or PM it to me?

this may eb a stupid question but will this mod be continued on normal mount and blade non warband i mean and on a side note i cant seem to get my orders to work i keep configuring the keys but it still dont work i cant get them to stay still or charge unless i send all of them

thatguywiththegaming said:
this may eb a stupid question but will this mod be continued on normal mount and blade non warband i mean and on a side note i cant seem to get my orders to work i keep configuring the keys but it still dont work i cant get them to stay still or charge unless i send all of them

I belive there will not be any more versions for M&B.
And what orders do you mean?

Probably not the right place for this but, I still wanted to post this.

This is hands down best mod ever made.
WilliamBerne your a genius and master creator.

I have never seen a mount and blade mod with
such a large scope and high goals and you keep
raising the bar.

Have to say your've taken some very boring times
in my life and turned them into enjoyable times.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom