Questioms ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Noci

Veteran
Hello everyone.
Just for information .. I can not English, so I can translate everything .. thank you internet.
so now my question:

1. I connected the undead. and I get as a book.
which makes it as far as I could see that some like it after the battle to get up.
but these soldiers can not upgrade.
is this so? or am I doing something wrong?
because if so, it makes no sense.
100 dead you can not upgrade, get nothing.

2.The skill "necro" so better to increase the troop to come out .. so not only awaken the soldiers?

3.The feeling that not many weapons you can buy. There is what you can find?

thank all who read this .. because I can translate everything, so I use the internet because I can not understand English. ^ ^
thanks for the reply
suche

i cant answer many of these (i will try later) but you should either try a different translater or learn english.

1)for question 1 i assume u mean the after joining the undead you got the book on necromancy and that after each battle you win you gain some new troops? if so then yes they cant be upgraded

2)i dont understand question 2 sorry

3) are you asking if there is any weapons that can be found by fighting? you cant get the special equipment for each kingdom by buying them like the feron weapons and i think some MAY be found through fighting but again certain items cant be found like feron weapons inquisitor armor, inquisitor swords etc.

hope that helps  :grin:

I believe question two asked if Necromancy increased the type or number of troops gained after a battle.

Back
Top Bottom