Item Switching on The Battlefield?

Users who are viewing this thread

(:) Dvd (:)

Regular
Right-o. So, you are a Heavily Armored Knight. You storm down the hill, the pirate throws a rock, your horse dies.

You run up to the Pirate, he draws his club, and you kill him. As you look down at his body an Option Appears:

"Take Inventory"

The valient Knight presses E and a small window appears. The other Pirates are getting close but he wants to do this.

Inside the small inventory is a club and a pack of rocks. There are 20/21 rocks. The Knight laughs, takes the rocks, and kills all of the Pirates with their own weapons.

In the Post-Battle screen the weapons he stole during the fight appear in his inventory, if he has the space. His original weapons remain in his inventory, or Battle-Inventory as I call it.

-Dvd

Maybe you should be able to carry an extra weapon or ammo on a horse. Also, weapons should appear on your back or scabbard or whatever, which I suspect may happen in the future.

Hughbèr said:
Maybe you should be able to carry an extra weapon or ammo on a horse. Also, weapons should appear on your back or scabbard or whatever, which I suspect may happen in the future.

There was a big thread about that some time ago.

Drop/equip weapons from the battlefield would be great, but we will see if that happens.

Back
Top Bottom